This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Mission 3

Topic » Team Mission 3

3584 days 18 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Exactly!
3584 days 18 hours ago
dylanjay
I'm out of this challenge though because I dont have a letter
3584 days 18 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
No one told me anything either so I had to go through like 5 letters lol
3584 days 18 hours ago
dylanjay
3584 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next challenge, Cast A Spell.

In this challenge, each team will be given their own thread.  Your goal is to make words with ONLY the letters you have.  Each word can be of any length and each letter can be used at most once per word.

The way to form a word is

The person who has the first letter in the word posts:

WORD

LETTER

Then each person who has the letters in the word must one at a time post their letter so that the word is spelled out correctly.  Once a word is posted, only letters in the word will be counted afterwards so there is no way this mission can be thrown by any member of a team except for not participating.

If one person posts a word and the word is not spelled within 5 minutes, the word is reset and you must post a new word and start spelling again.

You cannot post a new word until the previous word has been spelled or 5 minutes have past.

For each letter in a correctly spelled word, then you earn 1 point per letter.  The goal is simple.  The first team to accumulate 100 points will win this mission.  If no one has reached 100 points within 90 minutes then whoever has the most points by that point will win.

Are there any questions?
3584 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
I get it
3584 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
As I said earlier, I was not online earlier to say you had to pick another letter.

You then did not mail me a new letter before I posted who had what letter so at this point there is nothing I can do about it.
3584 days 18 hours ago
dylanjay
am i seriously out of this challenge?
3584 days 18 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
mo questions
3584 days 18 hours ago
mysterygame2
Understood
3584 days 18 hours ago
dylanjay
ARE YOU SERIOUS!?
3584 days 18 hours ago
Dito
If the word is misspelled or time runs out, can we just start that word again or do we have to move onto a new word?
3584 days 18 hours ago
turney1805
LOL this is gonna be interesting
3584 days 18 hours ago
dylanjay
ALEX... this wasn't my fault i havent been on all day till jsut now and I just saw you even mailed me about it...
3584 days 18 hours ago
PeaceOut14
ok badasses can we be organized we can do it and im ready

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!