This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Mission 3

Topic » Team Mission 3

3570 days 8 hours ago
dylanjay
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3570 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Okay, I have a list of all possible words, bad asses
3570 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
@dylanjay

I can't let you pick a letter now that you know the rules and know what other letters people have as it will give your team an unfair advantage.

All I can say is maybe you should have sent a letter yesterday, you have had more than 24 hours to do so.
3570 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
GOOD GUYS

DELIBERATION ROOM NOW
3570 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
Is everyone ready to begin?
3570 days 8 hours ago
ivan1234
Yes
3570 days 8 hours ago
dylanjay
NO I DIDNT! I HAVE A MAI LSENT FROM YOU TODAY! SAYING THAT I NEEDED A NEW LETTER! I HAVENT BEEN ON THE WHOLE TIME BECAUSE i THOUGHT I WAS FINE UNTIL NOW! YOU HAVE TO FIX YOUR MISTAKE
3570 days 8 hours ago
Dito
If the word is misspelled or the 5 mins runs out, can we just start that word again or do we have to move onto a new word?
3570 days 8 hours ago
PeaceOut14
BAD ASSES HOW ARE WE GONNA DO THIS :D
3570 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Yes
3570 days 8 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Yes
3570 days 8 hours ago
dylanjay
if i'm not playing then i'm leaving... this is utter bullsh**
3570 days 8 hours ago
PeaceOut14
ready
3570 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Dito

You can do the same word if you want but you have to start spelling from the beginning.

@dylanjay

I can't do anything about it now.  You sent your letter at 2 pm est.  I said you could start choosing YESTERDAY at 7 pm est, you waited 19 hours before sending it, you had all that time to do so.   The decision is final.
3570 days 8 hours ago
jman96
Here

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!