This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Mission 5

Topic » Team Mission 5

3584 days 14 hours ago
Ahmir99
well we have 3 lists so lets just pick one lol
3584 days 14 hours ago
michael222
JK'S LIST IS FINAL
3584 days 14 hours ago
Kennel123
yupp lets gooo
3584 days 14 hours ago
nick9811
wow that took a while
3584 days 14 hours ago
Ahmir99
Okay We are going with JK's list.
3584 days 14 hours ago
jman96
Lets play
3584 days 14 hours ago
Millzipede
k
3584 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
LISTS ARE FINAL
3584 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next challenge, High Noon.

In this challenge you each ranked yourselves 1 to 9.  Now each person in that number for each team will face off in their own thread.  The goal is simple, be the first to shoot your opponent with a paintball gun to score points for your team.  This is done by posting the phrase:

SHOOTS OPPONENT WITH PAINTBALL GUN

in THREE CONSECUTIVE POSTS.  The first person in each matchup to do so will win.

HOWEVER, there is a catch.  The person you ranked as the fastest, at number 1 will be playing for NINE POINTS, the next fastest at number 2 will be playing for EIGHT POINTS and so on.  So the faster matchups will be KEY. 

If after 30 minutes after I say go, the matchup has not ended with a winner then NO TEAM WILL EARN THE POINTS.

After all matchups end or 30 minutes has passed, the team with the most points will win this mission and earn the right to have more say in who will compete in the Inferno.

Any questions?
3584 days 14 hours ago
Millzipede
Soz for NOT TURNING UP TO THE CHALLENGE AGAIN GOOD GUYS
3584 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
I WILL MAKE THE TOPICS, IT WONT BEGIN UNTIL I GIVE THE GO
3584 days 14 hours ago
michael222
Lol it's half past and the challenge hasn't even started
3584 days 14 hours ago
Jordonk
Okay let's start
3584 days 14 hours ago
jman96
Oh
3584 days 14 hours ago
Spinner554
Hi

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!