This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Mission 5

Topic » Team Mission 5

3572 days 19 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Lol I guess I snuck away to the bathroom with my phone at the right moment
3572 days 19 hours ago
Millzipede
I thought we were doing this in rounds?

So the people who were ranked 1st would go first etc.
3572 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
@ivan

I never said I would announce in the thread

@Millz

I never said we would go one at a time

Those are things you should have asked if you were unclear of the rules
3572 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
7 MATCH UPS ARE OVER

SCORE:

12-Good Guys
20-Bad Asses

With the way points currently are, there is no way for the Good Guys to catch up.

With that said, congratulations Bad Asses, you win this Team Mission.

Good Guys you will each only cast 1 vote for either Jkjkjk15 or michael222 to face the Inferno

Bad Asses you will each get 2 votes, first you will vote for either Jordonk or Leonine_Divine to enter the Inferno and then you will also vote for either Jkjkjk15 or michael222 to face the Inferno

All voting will be done in your Deliberation Rooms

I WILL CREATE A NEW TOPIC FOR YOUR DISCUSSION AND VOTING TO BEGIN

You must cast your vote before the next LIVE Individual Mission TOMORROW (SUNDAY) at 7 pm est.  It will be LIVE.  It will be played for the Life Shield.  It will be a mission like NEVER BEFORE.

I will see you then.
3572 days 19 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Yay us
3572 days 19 hours ago
ivan1234
yaay
3572 days 19 hours ago
Ahmir99
Woot! Woot!
3572 days 19 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
ugh.
3572 days 19 hours ago
Millzipede
I just assumed as they were match ups and we were ranked in an order I just assumed it was rounds

ugh
3572 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Topics are up, your deliberation can begin
3572 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
If you are ever unsure, don't assume and just ask me, I will answer any questions.  That's why I ask if anyone has any questions for clarification
3572 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Hint for the Life Shield Mission

Your past may come back to help or hurt you in this mission.
3572 days 19 hours ago
nick9811
Well I tried
3572 days 12 hours ago
dylanjay
OMG @RSHOWS hint... insert clip of every mistake i've made and every scummy move I've done to get to the end... UGH like the fact that I always have to live with the fact that I was a part of the pair that screwed over turney in FM (the original one) HES SO NICE THOUGH!!! IM SUCH A DICK FOR THAT ONE! but in my defense it was all Ashley's fault... she made the decisions haha
3572 days 12 hours ago
dylanjay
IRONICALLY... i'm friends with both turney and timster and my FM partner was the reason they went into the last exile before the final -___- #RSHOWFUNFACT

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!