This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Mission 5

Topic » Individual Mission 5

3581 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
ANYONE CAN BID
3581 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Items:

1. RSF Life Shield for the Good Guys
(NOTE: Only Good Guys can bid on this item)

2. RSF Life Shield for the Bad Asses
(NOTE: Only Bad Asses can bid on this item)

3. A Box
(NOTE: Contents of this Box will be PUBLICLY revealed when the Auction ends)
(NOTE: I will NOT REVEAL who won the item OR who bid on it; I WILL REVEAL how much the winner spent on it and mail that individual that they won this item)

4. Information: Before any MISSION, you can mail me and I will inform you of the general overview of the upcoming Mission ahead of time
(NOTE: This only applies to Team or Individual Missions; DOES NOT APPLY TO INFERNOS; I will NEVER reveal when it is used)

5. Jar
(NOTE: I will NOT REVEAL who won this item OR who bid on it; I WILL REVEAL how much the winner spent on it and mail that individual that they won this item)

6. Safety:  The winner of this item CANNOT receive ANY VOTES in the next round of the game (Round 6) AND cannot be selected to enter the Inferno by the Life Shield Winner (Essentially One Round Immunity)

7. Paper and Pen:  This person will be allowed to cast DOUBLE the amount of votes in all voting periods in the next round. (4 in the Nomination Vote; 2 or 4 in the Inferno Vote depending on if their team wins the mission)

8. TEAM PRIZE: Consists of the following:
--The team will earn the team win for this Individual Mission (For those keeping track)
--The team will receive an ADVANTAGE in the next Team Mission.  This advantage could very well lead to victory in the next Team Mission
(NOTE: I will be revealing who bid on this item AND how much each person bid.)
(NOTE: This is a cumulative item meaning the team who spends the most on this item will win it)

Spend Wisely!
3581 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES TO MAIL ME YOUR BIDS
3581 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
THE AUCTION WILL CLOSE IN 13 MINUTES
3581 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
TEN MINUTES REMAINING TO MAKE YOUR BID
3581 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
FIVE MINUTES REMAINING TO MAKE YOUR BID
3581 days 14 hours ago
dylanjay
its been 5 minutes
3581 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Da da da the moment if truth!
3581 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
THIS AUCTION IS NOW CLOSED
3581 days 14 hours ago
jman96
Oh
3581 days 14 hours ago
dylanjay
GOOD LUCK ERRYBODY ELSE
3581 days 14 hours ago
Ahmir99
Here we go!
3581 days 14 hours ago
ivan1234
when are the results coming?
3581 days 14 hours ago
dylanjay
any second now i believe
3581 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will now reveal the results item by item.

To start no one bid on the Paper and Pen OR the Information item so no one will receive these items.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!