This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge Info

Topic » Final Challenge Info

3564 days 1 hour ago
nick9811
I mean a majority is sill for tonight, looks like only one person can't
3564 days 1 hour ago
Spinner554
I mean tonight at 9 is fine LOL

Your player is the one who says he can't make it, not ours.
3564 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
Tonight at 9 is no go, too short notice for me
3564 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Tonight @ 9 is fine
3564 days 1 hour ago
nick9811
Turney you said it was fine a few hours ago
3564 days ago
Ethan000
RShowFreak
If EVERYONE wants TODAY at 9 pm est, that is fine but EVERYONE has to show up at least 1 hour early to complete the 2nd task and prepare for the Final

turney1805
Okay lets get this done with
3564 days ago
turney1805
What is the point for us to compete tonight if we are going to get a time penalty for each time we miss a check point for Nothing?

It is setting us up for failure, just sayin.
3564 days ago
turney1805
If you all want to do it tonight then fine, but please do not expect me to waste time in our inevitable defeat when I have better things I could be doing
3564 days ago
Spinner554
Im good with tonight at 9 LOL
3564 days ago
turney1805
Spinner554
Im good with tonight at 9 LOL

^^^^This further proves my point...Good Guys if you really want it tonight at 9 then fine, but please do not expect me to contribute to our inevitable loss, I will be wrapping up my group game
3564 days ago
Ethan000
.....honestly, Jordon mailed us all to be here at 8 PM EST for the challenge, so I'm going based off of what Jordon said tbh
3564 days ago
Jordonk
I choose tomorrow at 7 or 8 doesn't matter much to me.
Nick nothing has said to me that he will not be their tonight and he will def be there tomorrow. one more day
3564 days ago
Jordonk
That's before nothing said he couldn't do it and not stupid. would you do the challenge and take penaltys? My vote is for Tuesday at 7
3564 days ago
Spinner554
Why can't we do it Tuesday at 9? Cause it might be late but everyone will be here. It just seems fair to me.
3564 days ago
Ethan000
OMG why can't we just decide?

Can we do Tuesday @ 9 then?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!