This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge Info

Topic » Final Challenge Info

3550 days 13 hours ago
Spinner554
He sent out a mail saying EVERYONE had to agree.....
3550 days 12 hours ago
Jordonk
Yeah everyone. So really just nothing
3550 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
I want tonight @ 9, everyone but nothing can do that :/
3550 days 11 hours ago
Jordonk
Lol Alex threaten to dq me if I get on at all tomorrow or Thursday. If I wanna check my mail on my break from work on my phone I will. But I'll be at church and work so no way I'm doing a final.
3550 days 11 hours ago
Jordonk
The majority wants it tonight..: it should be tonight. This is getting ridiculous.
3550 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
Can we just do it tonight?

Like I dont care if Nothing is here at this point, I just want this over with
3550 days 11 hours ago
Jordonk
I'm with Andrew...
3550 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
If a majority want it tonight, then it will be tonight

But I will not know if it is majority until I get times from everyone and I am missing times from 3 people
3550 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
From what I see, 7 people want it tonight at 9 adn that is currently majority but I need at least times from 2 more people to see if that majority is enough
3550 days 11 hours ago
Jordonk
If I had to guess
Me
Andrew
Nick
Austin
Ethan
All have responded
Waiting on kennel and nothing and peaceout
3550 days 10 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Good Guys you can all vote to have it tonight & not have my back. But you will give the Bad Asses an easy win

"When the final occurs, if members are not present for their team, the team can participate but will be penalized at each checkpoint PER MEMBER MISSING."

Like why can't yall do it at 5?...
3550 days 10 hours ago
Jordonk
Nothing... You have personally said you can be on mobile. Stop being a little girl and play. Tuesday works best for 7 of the 8 players
3550 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Currently 6 of 8 say TONIGHT AT 9 PM EST

I have not received times from 1 person.
3550 days 10 hours ago
PeaceOut14
i sent my times awhile ago :S

its someone else

im fine with tonight also
3550 days 10 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Jordonk
Nothing... You have personally said you can be on mobile. Stop being a little girl and play. Tuesday works best for 7 of the 8 players

No I did not. I said I COULD be on mobile, but if yall want to get penalties go right ahead. I said my times and you don't want to do it.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!