This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Inferno Reunion

Topic » Inferno Reunion

3554 days 3 hours ago
michael222
Grats good guys y'all deserved it much more than the bad asses :)
3554 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
*smiles*
Thank You Very Much
3554 days 3 hours ago
nick9811
<3
3554 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Questions for the winners who are present:

nick9811-  Coming into your 2nd season, how does it feel to win the whole thing after winning Life Shield after Life Shield this season?

turney1805- It is your 2nd RSF Victory and once again it comes in a team game.  Do you feel the team aspect is your best kind of game and how does the win feel overall?
3554 days 3 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
hii
3554 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Let us also give a hand for the Runner-Ups, the Bad Asses:

Ethan000
Kennel123
PeaceOut14
Spinner554
3554 days 3 hours ago
Timster
-sits in the audience-

It feels like I won last week, this season went by fast.
3554 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
nothingbutrouble- Was all the drama on the Good Guys worth getting the win?  How does it feel coming in as a rookie and winning it all?
3554 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
*waves*
3554 days 3 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Alex it feels amazing, and yes it was worth it, but im happy i won, and still have more then all the other people. i honestly feel like you placed some people on the wrong team, but i won so its all that matters *smiles*
3554 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
turney1805- It is your 2nd RSF Victory and once again it comes in a team game.  Do you feel the team aspect is your best kind of game and how does the win feel overall?

I like to think of myself as a team player, on my own, people target me for one reason or another, and I have to usually fight my way through or scheme, depending on the cast..

But with a team, and the ability to lay low, it works out better. It wasn't an easy ride, especially with some of the crazies you put me with but, it feels gratifying.
3554 days 3 hours ago
nick9811
nick9811-  Coming into your 2nd season, how does it feel to win the whole thing after winning Life Shield after Life Shield this season?

It feels great, I mean I know nothing will complain about me not deserving them because she threw the comps but hey, that just helped me and hurt her. But the wins felt amazing because last season I didn't win much and was often in eliminations, and this season I only had to face one, and then getting to the final there was no thought in my mind that we would lose, I wasn't going to try so hard just to get 2nd place, no way. but yeah, wins feel great regardless
3554 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Questions for Runner Ups present:

Ethan000- You also won Life Shield after Life Shield.  How does it feel to come up just short and lose your first RSF Season after winning before.

PeaceOut14- It is your 2nd RSF Finals and once again you finish in 2nd place.  How does it feel to come so close again and fall just short?
3554 days 3 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
*cough* nick was supposed to be on bad asses *cough*
3554 days 3 hours ago
nick9811
*cough* how is that relevant *cough*

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!