This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Inferno Reunion

Topic » Inferno Reunion

3554 days 4 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
*cough* it had to do with my answer *cough*
3554 days 4 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
*flips hair*
3554 days 4 hours ago
Timster
Y'all nooblets of Gen. 1 are lucky you didn't have to compete against bobrocks every season! That's why it took me 7 tries to win! Then I finally beat him in the finals < 3.
3554 days 4 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Timster aren't you in the audience?
3554 days 4 hours ago
PeaceOut14
PeaceOut14- It is your 2nd RSF Finals and once again you finish in 2nd place.  How does it feel to come so close again and fall just short?

Thanks for bringing the sadness back RShow. ;-;

I'm honestly just glad that I made finals again. Both time I was really close to winning, so I can just feel proud of how I performed.
3554 days 4 hours ago
Timster
Umm the audience members are allowed to speak to other audience members. Who said I was talkin to you hoe?
3554 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan000- You also won Life Shield after Life Shield.  How does it feel to come up just short and lose your first RSF Season after winning before.

I mean yeah! I won the most Lifeshields this season, and I'm SO GLAD that that kept me safe, but it means nothing if you can't win! Honestly, to lose when you're SO CLOSE to a win, IT SUCKS! I wish we could've pulled it together, but it was unfortunate that 2/4 players on our team don't watch The Challenge. I'm not saying that that's why that screwed us, just saying we might've won, but who knows?
3554 days 4 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
oh i also stated i would bring up shit, thanks for reminding me peaceout! it's really cool that you are proud of the way you won luck comps & nothing with skill *laughs*
3554 days 4 hours ago
nick9811
*Claps for Bad asses*
You all did very well.
3554 days 4 hours ago
Timster
Thx for deleting michael. I know you're on my team! < 3
3554 days 4 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
@Timster

sorry boo i was starting shit xo.
3554 days 4 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
*hugs ethan*

you did amazing bby ilyy
3554 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
For All Finalists:

Now this Final was definitely one of the closer ones.  The Good Guys took an early lead then partway through the Bad Asses took the lead and held it to the Final Checkpoint where the Good Guys were able to surpass them and claim the victory.

How does it feel to know how close the Final was on both ends, from a winner's perspective and a loser's perspective?
3554 days 4 hours ago
nick9811
nothingbutrouble
Timster aren't you in the audience?

LMAO. I have to say Nothing that was funny
3554 days 4 hours ago
michael222
Lol Ethan you were the one who told me that if I kept kennel safe the bad asses would lose the final challenge AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU LOL

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!