This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Yard

3469 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Team Epoch, by virtue of the rules of the Past, every member cast a vote with the Viewers getting 1 collective vote.  The player with the most votes will be the Protected.

By a vote of 2-1-1, the decision was made for ofl1998 to be the Protected Player

Thus, ofl1998 is the Protected Player from Team Epoch this round.

NOTE: The tiebreaker vote is the Weekly Rankings with the vote going to whoever was ranked higher.  In the rules I stated The VL choice regardless of tied or not will decide has been changed and has been ruled out since Week 1 due to issues in the VL

NOTE: kaylee21 and Warthhogs did not vote so any votes for them to be the Protected were nullified
3469 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Team Chronos, by virtue of the rules of the Future, the Viewers would select which player would be the Protected.

I will not reveal the vote tally but will reveal the Final Result.

The Viewers have selected Gaiaphage to be the Protected Player from Team Chronos this round.
3469 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
ofl1998 and Gaiaphage, as the Protected Players, you cannot be chosen to compete in the Duel of Destiny this Round.

The Viewers will now choose 1 of you to become the Decider.  This player will have the sole power to determine which member of their own team and which member of the opposing team will compete in The Duel of Destiny.

You can send me your plea to the Viewers in a confessional and can say whatever you want including who you plan on throwing into the Duel of Destiny.  It could be the truth or a lie.

However, you will have until 8 pm est TOMORROW (Monday) to send me an OFFICIAL VOTE for which players (1 from your own team, 1 from the other losing team) to compete in the Duel of Destiny in the event you are chosen as the Decider.  Signify it is your official vote either in the topic or the text.  YOUR OFFICIAL VOTE WILL NOT BE SHARED WITH THE VIEWERS.  You will be able to change your mind at any point but the most recent decision you send me is final.

Good luck players.
3469 days 4 hours ago
ofl1998
Thank you to those who voted for me :)
3469 days 4 hours ago
noraw6842
hallejuah grats oakley and chrus
3469 days 4 hours ago
ofl1998
Congrats Chris and gl
3469 days 4 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I thought the past was the challenge one, I must of missed the change

Grats Oakley and Chris
3469 days 3 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Congrats guys!
3469 days 3 hours ago
ofl1998
Thanks Wyatt and Janet.
3468 days 6 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Here
3468 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
hi hi hi
3468 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is time to reveal who the Decider will be
3468 days 6 hours ago
kaylee21
Here.
3468 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
ok good luck oakley
3468 days 6 hours ago
ofl1998
Gl Chris, even though you won.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!