This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Match #5

Topic » Main Match #5

3017 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
coltsfan876 and Marble will now face each other in the Death Match sometime tomorrow

You must both discuss with each other and agree on a time tomorrow (FRIDAY) to compete in the Death Match live

Good luck
3017 days 10 hours ago
coltsfan876
I can't do tomorrow night
3017 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
You have to discuss and agree with your opponent when it will be, the latest it can be is Saturday but no later than that
3017 days 10 hours ago
coltsfan876
I can't do saturday night but i can do like saturday at maybe 4 or 5 is that ok ?
3017 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Discuss with your opponent either here or mail and just agree on a time and I'll let you know if it doesn't work
3017 days 9 hours ago
coltsfan876
ok lmk marble <3
3017 days 1 hour ago
Marble
The premade running this shit is annoying as hell and colts I'm gonna beat ya ass for being dumb
3016 days 15 hours ago
Halloween
Funny how everybody is screaming over a "premade" in this game, obviously the only 3-4 people that come to an episode every single round are going to work together? Are you fucking retarded? I feel bad for RShowFreak that he has so many inactives, I came into this game to win, what are you supposed to do? Eat chips and shit on a toilet while sending 1 2 or 3? No hun, this is a game.
3016 days 13 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Lmfao those accusations. I have a bad taste in my mouth... Is that... Bitterness?
3015 days 21 hours ago
Marble
Yeah okay let's not pretend you and splozo aren't best friends outside of this game and that you have Timster right there with you.
3015 days 12 hours ago
coltsfan876
Can we just do this tomorrow or monday?
3015 days 11 hours ago
coltsfan876
Also marble why are you salty I called you in ? I don't even know who you are LOL

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!