This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Match #5

Topic » Main Match #5

3031 days 23 hours ago
Halloween
funny how my true ally refuses to show me emperical evidence on how they didnt try fucking me over :)
3031 days 23 hours ago
Timster
WEEN YOU HAVE MORE GARNETS THAN ALL OF US.

YOU EXPECT ME TO LET YOU WIN AGAIN AND ON TOP OF THAT WIN 2 EXTRA GARNETS?

I'M NOT PLAYING THIS GAME FOR YOU ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU TOLD ME YU'RE THE BIGGEST THREAT HERE SINCE YOU'VE SEEN EVERY SINGLE SEASON.

LIKE I SAID, I'M OKAY WITH 3RD PLACE BUT I'M  STILL GOING TO PLAY MY OWN GAME.

P.S. I NEVER BACKSTABBED YOU. YOU SAID IT'D BE A BACKSTAB IF I WENT TO SALMON AND BET LOWER THAN YOU. I DIDN'T GO TO SALMON..

IF ANYTHING YOU'VE BEEN GREEDY BECAUSE YOU WERE MAD LAST ROUND THAT FOR ONCE YOU DIDN'T GET THE TOP PRIZES. WHILE THIS ENTIRE TIME I HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO EXPERIENCE A WIN OR IMMUNITY UNTIL LAST ROUND.
3031 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Halloween, you have up to 5 minutes after this post to make both decisions or you will lose your Token of Life
3031 days 23 hours ago
Halloween
Anyway, Before I reward this token to someone I will be sending coltsfan into the deathmatch. He completely is the reason on why my alliance tried turning on me last episode, and this episode, and honestly revenge is sweet isnt it hun?
3031 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
damn i missed this again
3031 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
thx for safety
3031 days 23 hours ago
Timster
Don't put any blame on Coltsfan.
3031 days 23 hours ago
Halloween
I just never thought how poetic it would be to screw over my own allies and for them to see what it is like for a little "sweet" revenge.
3031 days 23 hours ago
Halloween
Ill give the token of life to Jkjkjk15. I apologize for fucking you over in the game, but it was all apart of my strategy. In this game, many people are dead to me. TY Splozo for still trusting me and handing me this win, I may have promised you a garnet like you promised me one last time, but that deal can eat shit.

We even now. :)
3031 days 23 hours ago
Timster
AND HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SHEEP YOU AFTER YOU SAY "I DON'T TRUST TIMSTER."

IF YOU DON'T TRUST ME THEN I'M NOT GONNA GIVE YOU EXTRA GARNETS TO WIN.

DON'T BLAME ANYONE BUT YOURSELF.
3031 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
bring timster into the death match
3031 days 23 hours ago
Timster
James didn't promise you SHIT! He said it was based on a coin flip & I won the coin flip. End of story.
3031 days 23 hours ago
Timster
Sagar I will FUCK YOU UP
3031 days 23 hours ago
Halloween
Actually Timster he promised me the token on a skype call, and he lied, just like I lied to him today.
3031 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is official.

coltsfan876 you will participate in the next Death Match.

You will have a little under a day to decide which of your fellow contestants you will face off against in the Death Match.

You cannot choose either of the players with a Token of Life which are Halloween and Jkjkjk15.

When you have made your decision MAIL IT TO ME.

You will have until TOMORROW at 8 pm est to mail me the name of the player without a Token of Life to face off against in the Death Match on Saturday.

If you mail me a choice within 2 hours of this post then the Death Match will instead be TOMORROW (Friday)

Good luck.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!