This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Match #8

Topic » Main Match #8

3029 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
It will be LIVE TOMORROW (THURSDAY)

It is expected to last roughly 50 minutes (game time) but add at least some time for clarifying rules, any mishaps,  etc.

Discuss here what time you want it to be at and early in the morning a time will be decided by me based on discussion here
3029 days 14 hours ago
Halloween
8PM
3029 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
8 PM is good for me
3029 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
8 pm is fine
3029 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
assuming this is est time zone time...
3028 days 19 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Yes sorry
3028 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Sorry, I forgot to post that 8 pm est will be the time
3028 days 17 hours ago
Halloween
hi
3028 days 17 hours ago
obscurity
Here
3028 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment
3028 days 16 hours ago
Timster
I don't want to be here i'm tryin to catch up on the last 2 episodes of CBBUK
3028 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to the next Main Match

6 of you remain.

Tonight will be a conflicting Main Match between the team and the individual

Tonight you are playing
Kong's Dilemma
3028 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
This will test how far you would go for a team while at the same time how far you will go for yourself.

For those who ask a kong is another way to say bean.

In Kong’s dilemma, you must use more kongs for your team to win, and you must use less kongs for an individual win. 

Firstly, you will be randomly divided into 2 teams (red and white teams) of 3 players each.  The game consists of 5 rounds.  When one team gets 3 wins, the game ends.  All of you will have a personal stash which will have 10 white kongs for the white team per person, and 10 red kongs for the red team per person.  You are only allowed access to your own stash of kongs.

During each round, each individual will have 10 minutes to mail me, how many of their remaining kongs (10 initially) they wish to place into a jar to help their team.  There is no limit to how many kongs you may put in at once.  During the 10 minutes, you can discuss with your team a team plan of attack.  The team that puts in a higher amount of kongs into the jar in a round will win the round and gain a point.  Whenever a round ends, only the number of kongs used by the LOSING team is revealed.  The winning team’s number is not revealed.  When one team wins 3 rounds, the game ends and the player from the winning team with the most kongs left in their stash is the winner.  Players from the winning team will receive 1 garnet for every kong they have remaining.  Conversely, the player from the losing team with the least kongs remaining will be the elimination candidate. 

This game will leave you all with a dilemma.  For your team to win you must put in many kongs but doing so may make you the elimination candidate if your team loses. 

For this match, if someone is not present or does not send a mail in time, their kongs WILL STILL BE USED.  It will be done as follows.  For that player you will take the number of kongs remaining in that player’s stash, divide it by the number of rounds remaining and you will use that number of kongs automatically.  If the final number has a remainder, then we will round that number UP.

If there is a sole winner, they will receive 2 tokens of life, one of which must be given away to anyone but the Elimination Candidate.  If multiple people on the winning team tie for most kongs remaining then all those tied will receive a Token of Life.

Any questions?
3028 days 16 hours ago
splozojames50
urban rivals time
3028 days 16 hours ago
Timster
ugh
3028 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Does everyone understand the rules or is some clarification needed?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!