This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RSF Hall of Fame: Class of Gen 2

Topic » RSF Hall of Fame: Class of Gen..

3007 days 13 hours ago
coltsfan876
Im still a better competitor alex and you fucking know that but its fine whatever. I don't mind finishing in the top 5 90 percent of the time I play. I would rather that then flop every season, and then win one team season and get in the hall of fame
3007 days 13 hours ago
coltsfan876
like i didn't even get the mvp lol . I never went to a freaking temple of fate
3007 days 13 hours ago
splozojames50
ye from the gen 2 seasons i was on with colts you didnt make a huge ~impact~

like the only appearance of urs i remember is tar but that game was such a cluster and there was hardly any inter-team interaction
3007 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
@colts

You played 3 seasons, 1 which I will say your team was very dominant.  However, you only went deep in the other season and in the 3rd was the 1st person out with not much effort into it
3007 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is now time for RSF Gen 3, Season 2.
3007 days 13 hours ago
coltsfan876
alex you don't have to explain anything to me, you don't like me i get it. But there is no way on earth jordon will ever be better than me. And i know that so its ok
3007 days 13 hours ago
splozojames50
jordon used to be such a fun ally of mine back in the day he is rightfully a legend <3
3007 days 13 hours ago
Timster
@Colts it's mostly about leaving an impression.

I think if you are more active in daily missions then you would have made it. But you're def will be in Gen 3 HOF.
3007 days 13 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I completely forgot Jordon played this season. We were aligned for the week he went home LOL
3007 days 13 hours ago
Timster
*feels awkward tension*
3007 days 13 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
^
3007 days 13 hours ago
splozojames50
i still cant at me winning with only 9/12 of the advantages, all of which either got cancelled or were useless lol
3007 days 13 hours ago
coltsfan876
I dont wanna be in the gen 3 hall of fame. Lol any hall of fame that includes someone who took 9 seasons to win 1 season, instead of someone who was won 2 seasons including the second one he ever played in is not credible to me
3007 days 13 hours ago
Timster
@ me backstabbing both my Freshmeat partners

*Votes Turney into Cutthroat Gulag and he gets eliminated*

*Doesn't give Coltsfan an advantage in final 2*
3007 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Throughout the RSF Franchise, epic battles have been held between fierce competitors.

At times you have had fierce 1 on 1 battles that resulted in close finishes and heated rivalries.

At times you have had dominant pairs face off in intense battles to survive.

While others, you have had teams try and put aside their differences to work together to achieve a common goal.

Victory.

This season, 2 teams will battle it out yet again in order to earn the title of RSF Champion.

Tune into the next battle for glory in
RSF Gen 3, Season 2: THE GAUNTLET 2

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!