This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RSF Hall of Fame: Class of Gen 2

Topic » RSF Hall of Fame: Class of Gen..

2996 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
2996 days 2 hours ago
splozojames50
the gauntlet was my first ~impression~ on the series. i still remember winning the first challenge for my team single handedly and proving myself in the elimination and winning ugh yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
2996 days 2 hours ago
splozojames50
*posts gif of black woman saying yaaaaas with her hand raised from some singing show*
2996 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
This was really fun Alex, thank you for putting the effort and time into all of this. Congrats to everyone who was inducted tonight, and I'm really excited for The Gauntlet 2 :D
2996 days 2 hours ago
Timster
Also The Gauntlet was the first season that I won an elimination round < 3.

It was my 3rd season fresh off of my 4th place in Freshmeat I, & floppable in Cutthroat.

I landed on a sucky team and I was the one scoring points for my team in the challenges, which made the other team look at me as a threat. So they voted me in against Aerothunder (who was the KING of Redemption Island on RSF 6: Survivor) and he was SUPER cocky like when Sarah was cocky about beating Jonna in Rivals 1.

Then I WHOOPED HIS ASS and sent him home and he was so bitter.

Then they sent me in again round 3 & I lost < 3.

Also that was the only time i've ever went into an elimination so early on. Smh but at least I won.
2996 days 2 hours ago
Timster
@ 3 of the newest HOFers flopping on the original season of The Gauntlet (Me, Aiw, Jordonk)

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=js2jia&s=5#.Vs0TppwrJaQ
2996 days 2 hours ago
Timster
omg 4/5 of the newest HOFers were in that season. Nbkiller was the only one to make the final.
2996 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
RIP me not playing in Gen 1, but I'm still honored to be the first person to have not played in Gen 1, to have made the HOF :D
2996 days 2 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Oof so sad I won't be able to play :( maybe next season
2996 days 2 hours ago
Timster
WTF WYATT.
2996 days 1 hour ago
Timster
Also I just rediscovered the RSF wikia page lmao

http://rsfseries.wikia.com/wiki/Fresh_Meat

#ThrowBack to Nelson winning Freshmeat Season 7 Gen 1.

Disappearing from Tengaged & returning in Gen 2 for Free Agents and being eliminated first. LMAO. I totally forgot about that..
2996 days ago
Dito
Congrats to the New Class of Hall of Famers.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!