This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

2995 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Post confessionals here

If you want to send me more in-depth descriptive personal confessionals on your gameplay that you don't want others to see, that is always welcome
2995 days 13 hours ago
Lavaworks
Hi
2995 days 13 hours ago
Timster
I'll look back at this thread on the day of the final and laugh.
2995 days 13 hours ago
Nightcore
Hello, I am Brayden and you last saw me on The Inferno and Fresh Meat 3, Generation 2. In both of those season, I have always been cut short of the finale. *Flashback to me getting eliminated right before the finals twice* So I am hoping to make it this time. *smiles*
2995 days 13 hours ago
pikachu142
So excited to being my RSF journey

as for these twists though boy that's gonna be something
2995 days 13 hours ago
bad18life
Man I can't believe I'm on a team of the 3 people I beat in a final. Jeff, Ethan, and Timster and Jayson if you want to count the coach as well.
2995 days 13 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I'm so excited!!!!
2995 days 13 hours ago
Chris1080
Hi guys, my name is Chris and I'm probably most known from my time on TTRS. This is my very first challenge in the RSF series and I can't wait to get started, I think our team is stacked and I look forward to this series.
2995 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
I'm somehow a vet, and oh I'm so happy for that! Our team looks really strong and I can see us winning a lot of missions moving forward. Let's just hope we don't get too cocky.
2995 days 13 hours ago
mysterygame2
Hey guys You may remember me as Nolan but I was in Generation 2 Free Agents and The Inferno. I also recently flopped in Genius Note to self Im NOT a genius...
2995 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I know that this season is going to get tough fast. Happy to see some people but not so happy to see others *laughs*
2995 days 12 hours ago
Chris1080
I wouldn't say that I'm being cocky by saying this, but I feel kind of relieved that I'm on the Rookies just based on the fact that on MTV the Rookies have beaten the Veterans both times on the series. I'm really excited to get this going lol.
2995 days 12 hours ago
EM002
Well, let the game begin!
2995 days 11 hours ago
vh1clown
The fact that these rookies think they are going to win just because they won on the show is an actual joke... Being a veteran just cuntfirms that i am better than everyone else
2995 days 8 hours ago
coltsfan876
Lol Honestly the only way the vets lose is if we all get too cocky. the teams are wildly unbalanced
2994 days 22 hours ago
IceIceBaby
The teams atm, ffs the vets have just dominated.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!