This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

2959 days 12 hours ago
bambinoswag
*snatches check from RSF's hands

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!

(Seriously it's been a great game - definitely more time consuming and intense than I thought it would be, but I wouldn't want it any other way!)
2959 days 10 hours ago
Jordonk
I didn't do shit this season and made it farther than 2/3 of the people. Sorry I don't have to try. People are just jealous that they actually put in effort to lose before I did. If I ever play again I will be 100 percent active and I will show them what I am capable of. Look at how deep I have gone into games. Sorry that I put college and work and other things before this website.
2959 days 10 hours ago
Jordonk
And I lost an elim where my computer froze up because it was who can post 5 in a row the fastest. Not my fav elim but I could hav easily won it but I put my friend before my selfishness and waited 20 mins for him to get done with beating Tj. Until one of you assholes beat me stop talking shit about how irrelevant I am and how I don't deserve anything.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!