This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 2

Topic » Mission 2

2990 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will see you TOMORROW (MONDAY) at 4 pm est for your 2nd Mission.

It will be NON-LIVE and last 7 hours but the earlier you look at the rules and see how it is played and participate, the more beneficial for your team it will be.

I will see you tomorrow.
2990 days 19 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
I'm still in school @4 PM EST though...
2990 days 19 hours ago
BBlover96
have a dentist appointment right at 4 of course xx
2990 days 18 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I work 3 - close UGH
2990 days 18 hours ago
pikachu142
4pm Really?

Some people have school yaknow i'll be cutting it close but will try to make it on time
2990 days 17 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
^^
2990 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
I'll try my best to be there team
2990 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
It starts early so it can last for 7 hours

While being there earlier and participating earlier helps, it won't be an insurmountable disadvantage not starting earlier.

The more team members who participate help towards the win but it is something a small group can strongly influence towards the win if they do well enough
2990 days 2 hours ago
bambinoswag
Rooks I'm in Miami bitch so I may or may not be in attendance
2989 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will post the rules in a few minutes.
2989 days 23 hours ago
jman96
ok
2989 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
K
2989 days 23 hours ago
bad18life
kk
2989 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next mission, Hall of Fame.

The way this mission works is that it is your goal to find RANKED members on Tengaged and submit them into the SUBMISSION TOPIC I will create for this mission.

Ranked members on Tengaged are people who have a rank next to their karma.  For example, if you go to my profile, I am ranked 257th.

Each individual can submit up to THREE Tengaged users by posting it in the following format in the submission topic:

TENGAGED USER NAME

RANK ON TENGAGED

TEAM THEY ARE ON

LINK TO THAT USER'S PROFILE

You  will earn points equal to that person's rank.

So if I submitted myself as a user it would look like:

RShowFreak

Host Team

http://www.tengaged.com/user/RShowFreak

This would earn me 257 points for my team.

Each person can submit up to 3 different users.

Once a user has been submitted by a player, it cannot be submitted again by someone else.

The only people you CANNOT submit are anyone who is or was a contestant this season OR myself (the host, RShowFreak)

If you mess up your submission and don't do it in the format I said, it will not count.  You may delete it from the submission thread and re-submit but ONLY if the submission was put in the wrong format.  If you delete 1 of your submissions that was put in the CORRECT format then you will both be INDIVIDUALLY penalized and penalize your team.

Remember, you each only get 3 submissions per person.

This mission will last until 11 pm est.  Since, the submissions are public you will see current standings as the mission progresses.

The team with the most points after the mission ends wins the mission.

Good luck.
2989 days 23 hours ago
jman96
oh
2989 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
May we begin?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!