This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 2

Topic » Mission 2

2988 days 18 hours ago
Absol
timster why u always talking like ur not in the game
2988 days 17 hours ago
coltsfan876
y'all rookies tripping when one of u has to probably go in against timberlie.
2988 days 17 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Excuse me? I'm not a joke babe, look at yourself. You are and were the weakest link this challenge. So please don't come at me boo, you just sadly lost. And honestly, I feel so bad having to drag your ass time after time. And wtf excuse is "I didn't see the list" Your cheap ass could of still put some 500's but you still put some cheeky 300's/400's. Which make me ask if you threw the challenge. So please I don't see why you're talking when after this challenge you are at the bottom along w/ Timberlie.
2988 days 17 hours ago
EM002
Nothing, he isn't the weakest link

Harry was. He posted a 68th which is way worse than what Ahmir posted

Ahmir fucked up but not as badly
2988 days 17 hours ago
Ahmir99
Threw the challenge bitch now I know you have lost your mind lmao. I pray we get to go into an elimination together bitch and then we can see who really gets drug through the mud.
2988 days 16 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Lost my mind? Please. And I hope we do get into an elimination together. I'm ready to send your ass packing.
2988 days 16 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Ye Ahmir is the weakest link. He has the lowest score rank out of everyone on the team regardless of Timberlie.
2988 days 16 hours ago
Ahmir99
*cries laughing*

I've never heard someone so stupid in my entire life but every show has to have some dumbass i guess.
2988 days 16 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Yeah and thats you. Sorry you can't do math! Bye. xx

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!