This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 5

Topic » Mission 5

2980 days 5 hours ago
Ahmir99
But everyone that competed that shit was intense good job rooks and vets
2980 days 5 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Alex but the rules don't say that...The rules do not say that at all. The rules said I must go back and re post 3. And thats what I did and continued my numbering.
2980 days 5 hours ago
splozojames50
it just said "continue"

your definition of continue was just different from what rshow (and others) thought continue was, and there should have been a question asked about the rules if it was potentially confusing
2980 days 5 hours ago
jman96
omg, can we stop arguing about this?
2980 days 5 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
IceIceBaby
Everyone got told before the game if they understood the rules, clearly you should have questioned this?

Yes...I was under the assumption that what I did was correct, so I didn't ask for clarifications.
2980 days 5 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
It's over guys. We lost, there's nothing we can do. That isn't something that should have needed clarification. Just let them have their win ig
2980 days 5 hours ago
Timster
It a common sense to go and fix ur mistake like when I did it last challenge cause James posted so fuckin slow
2980 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
As said by many other, the ruling is FINAL

If you were unsure of the rules, you should have asked for clarification beforehand as I gave an AMPLE opportunity to do so.
2980 days 5 hours ago
EM002
Guys, just drop it Alex won't agree with you and are just wasting your time. Let's just come back from this
2980 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Well clearly you were wrong.
it's not our fault you chose not to question this.
2980 days 5 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
But the 4 points is the difference from winning & losing. I wouldn't mind if we lost horribly. But this one match up can either make or break.
2980 days 5 hours ago
bambinoswag
side note can we just not have any speed challenges for a while :/
2980 days 5 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Alex I was sure of the rules that I understood.
2980 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
And it's your mistake that broke it? Nobody elses...
2980 days 5 hours ago
pikachu142
Good try rookies :/

Grats Vets

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!