This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 5

Topic » Mission 5

2980 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
In Match Up 5

Ethan000 won and earned 5 points.

5-Rookies
10-Veterans

With the higher score, Veterans have officially won the Mission.

This means 3 Rookies and 1 Veteran will face the dreaded Gauntlet.

Veterans, as winners of this mission you must now EACH vote 2 people into the Gauntlet.  You will be voting for 1 Veteran and 1 Rookie.  These 2 will face off in the Gauntlet.  Majority Rules.  In the event of a tie, there will be a LIVE Re-Vote where only players who vote in that when the vote is revealed will vote.

You will have until 8 pm est (FRIDAY) which is 24 hours away to send me your votes.  Once you send me your votes you cannot change them.  You are allowed to vote for yourself if you choose to do so.  All votes will be PUBLICLY REVEALED at 8 pm est on Friday and it will be made public knowledge who voted for who.

Rookies, as losers of this mission, you must now EACH vote 2 people into the Gauntlet.  You will be voting for 2 of your own team, 2 Rookies.  These 2 will face off in the Gauntlet.  Majority Rules.  In the event of a tie, there will be a LIVE Re-Vote where only players who vote in that when the vote is revealed will vote.  In the event anyone voted for the Rookie who was already voted into the Gauntlet by the Veterans, those votes will simply not count and the 2 with the most votes will still face the Gauntlet.

You will have until 8 pm est (FRIDAY) which is 24 hours away to send me your votes.  Once you send me your votes you cannot change them.  You are allowed to vote for yourself if you choose to do so.  All votes will be PUBLICLY REVEALED at 8 pm est on Friday and it will be made public knowledge who voted for who.

REMEMBER, if 2 members of the same pair are voted into the Gauntlet AND Matched Up, then they will win immunity from the Gauntlet and at the Vote Reveal will immediately choose a fellow teammate to replace them.
2980 days 6 hours ago
splozojames50
@timster i did not post slow, i just was typing in response to the insanely fast pace you set because you were posting literally as soon as you changed your numbers every time
2980 days 6 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
I didn't need clarifications on the rules that I understood. But those rules weren't clearly the right rules. Hence why I didn't ask for clarifications.
2980 days 6 hours ago
harrywasnak
Yeah can we redo the 4 point round with different people or something?
2980 days 6 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Ok this is bullshit but that's totally fine.
2980 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
No Harry... Clearly we cannot.
2980 days 6 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
The 4 points decide who wins and who doesn't. So I think its fair that we redo it since the rules were misinterpreted.
2980 days 6 hours ago
HipposUnite
He said its final theres nothing we can do
2980 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Well vets grats on the win! I'm gonna probably go and pass out for a bit. I'm just really sick and I need some sleep. Peace.

Oh and mail me of you wanna talk for when I wake up
2980 days 6 hours ago
pikachu142
Guys it's over sadly we lost and i highly doubt Alex'll reverse his ruling

let's just focus on winning the gauntlet's
2980 days 6 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Ok well whatever. Congrats on winning on a misinterpreted rule.
2980 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
The result is FINAL

If anything you should have gotten clear clarification beforehand.  Either way, the 1 time this challenge has been done was IN your ORIGINAL SEASON so if anyone would have been as familiar with it is anyone who was there.
2980 days 6 hours ago
Lavaworks
Congrats Vets! And good luck rookies, mail me if anyone wants to talk
2980 days 6 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Obviously Alex I wasn't at that Inferno, and no one at that Inferno messed up a number so no one was there to witness what the outcome would be so.
2980 days 6 hours ago
harrywasnak
Now to brainstorm who to send in aka RIP HARRY

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!