This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 32 Gauntlet Look Back (Mini-Reunion)

Topic » Season 32 Gauntlet Look Back..

2960 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
You can talk here about the seasons

I will answer almost any question posted here about this season.

Sometime tomorrow, I will post HERE what Season 33 will be and applications will open.
2960 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Alex, what were your favorite moments if you had to pick a few from this season?
2960 days 4 hours ago
coltsfan876
I DECLARE THAT FROM NOW ON TIMSTER BE KNOWN AS BIG TIMMY
2960 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: I already chose next season.  I have had it picked out for at least a month (since roughly the 1st week of this season)

I do have other options for seasons after that, but sound off here or in the Final Challenge thread what seasons you would like to see in the future and it might change my order if one is more wanted than others
2960 days 4 hours ago
Absol
I posted this on ask-me a while ago, and I got a response that was like "ask it later hoe"
so Opinions on this season so far? Any personal favorites/thoughts on the outcome of the season?
Also, rank all the Gauntlets & Missions from favorite to least favorite.
2960 days 4 hours ago
awwsum11
Can you please tell me you were on my side and you weren't getting annoyed at my gameplay?
2960 days 4 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
ranking yo
2960 days 4 hours ago
coltsfan876
GIVE US RIVALS OR BATTLE OF THE EX PARTNERS OR RED NECK ISLAND
2960 days 4 hours ago
EM002
What was your favorite round to see play out that isn't the finals ofc
2960 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
coltsfan876
I DECLARE THAT FROM NOW ON TIMSTER BE KNOWN AS BIG TIMMY

I AM CRYING! OMGGG.....I can't stop laughing.
2960 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Before I answer, I do want to EXTREMELY thank all competitors this season.  Overall, this was a VERY ACTIVE season which I wasn't sure of when we started, especially because we had 32 seasons.

At times, it was a little too dramatic for my taste and I wasn't a fan of too much excessive language.

But I do want to thank everyone who played this season.

From gut reaction, this is probably one of my Top 10, maybe even Top 5 seasons because of how badly nearly all of you fought and reminded me why I love hosting.

So just wanted to say thanks to everyone.
2960 days 4 hours ago
Absol
its because i got brought back honestly
2960 days 4 hours ago
EM002
At times, it was a little too dramatic for my taste and I wasn't a fan of too much excessive language.
----------------------

Sorry about that
2960 days 4 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
LMFAO I was involved in too much unnecessary drama. Such a victim.
2960 days 4 hours ago
Absol
*we stare @ em calling nightcore a gay ass cunt*
2960 days 4 hours ago
coltsfan876
Ugh i love u dearly alex, I will fight night, nothing, andrea, chris, and several other clowns whenver u need me too

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!