This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Pit 1

2946 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
The competitors in this Pit will be

Timster and CoolblueP123

AND

Jkjkjk15 and doubledarefan01

The Pit will be TWO 1-on-1 matches with 1 member of each pair facing off against each other.

The Pit will be TOMORROW (Wednesday) at a time decided and agreed upon by ALL FOUR COMPETITORS.  Discuss here and agree on a time that all 4 must agree on.

In addition, each individual must mail me which member of the opposing pair they want to face off against in the Pit.  If 2 people's choices match then we have our match ups.  If there is no match or multiple people want the same opponent, the tiebreaker will be the match ups determined by the challenge winners which were sent to me.

You have as long as it takes to agree on a time here.  If a decision is not reached by morning, I will decide a time.

You have until 1 am est to MAIL ME your choice in opponent giving you just over 4 and a half hours to do so.  If you do not mail me in that time, you have no say. 

The winners in the Pit will either stay a pair or become a new pair.

Good luck.
2946 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will post the match-ups TONIGHT once the deadline hits
2946 days 2 hours ago
Timster
Alright I don't care what time it is, i'll go with whatever the other 3 want.

However I am choosing YOU Nels because I want a rematch after you defeated me in TTRS. On top of that I DON'T LIKE OR RESPECT YOU, I NEVER DID. I refuse to go against jkjkjk & I think both match ups this way would be more epic for RATINGS.

GL at the pit tomorrow and we'll see who the real Kryptonite is bitch!
2946 days 2 hours ago
doubledarefan01
timster lets do it now bitch
2946 days 2 hours ago
Timster
LETS GO
2946 days 2 hours ago
Timster
2946 days 2 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I'm good with 8-9 PM EST
2946 days 2 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I'm good  now
2946 days 2 hours ago
Timster
IF HE WANNA BUMP NOW RSHOW THEN LETS GO. I CAN'T STAND HIM
2946 days 2 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I cant fucking stand you I had respect for u but now bitch you have pissed my off u son of a bitch
2946 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
As stated above, ALL FOUR players are required for the Pit so that one match-up does not have the advantage of learning the Pit game rules early.

If all 4 want to do it tonight then that is fine but all 4 need to be on.
2946 days 2 hours ago
doubledarefan01
jkjkjk u ok with now??
2946 days 2 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I would be, but COOLBLUE isn't on and hasn't been for almost a day
2946 days 2 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I cant do tomorrow
2946 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
doubledarefan01
timster lets do it now bitch

FUCKING SLAY ME
2946 days 2 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Me when my partner is legit the God of tengaged

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!