This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Pit 1

2960 days 17 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
*cackles*
2960 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Cool messaged me yesterday saying he wouldn't be online until 10:30 pm est roughly
2960 days 17 hours ago
Timster
That's dumb how does one match up have an advantage? If they BOTH watch the math they BOTH know the game and have an equal shot at winning.
2960 days 17 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Nothing, I do have somethin to ask... You said this season you weren't playing dirty, yet you are literally your same douchey self?... Like...
2960 days 17 hours ago
Timster
And if I return to this game with jk as my partner, you two need to get along so you need to settle this BEEF right now. Say all you gotta say cause this FOOLISHNESS will not give me 11th!
2960 days 17 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I am over the drama with Nothing, I wouldn't vote based on that this season. So I'm done with it anyways
2960 days 17 hours ago
doubledarefan01
great
2960 days 17 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Idk how Im playing dirty lol...
2960 days 17 hours ago
doubledarefan01
with ur stupid beef with my partner
2960 days 17 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
I don't trust you, nor do I like you. So I don't know why it's a shock your ass got put in?? And I know 100% I would've gone in had you, yourself won.
2960 days 17 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
That's not playing dirty...I'm completely playing fair. I did what I thought was best for my duo, and what would get me further in this game. Sorry it didn't work out for you?
2960 days 17 hours ago
coltsfan876
RShowFreak
Cool messaged me yesterday saying he wouldn't be online until 10:30 pm est roughly

ok pit at 10:30
2960 days 17 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
And also, I'm not saying you're playing dirty by putting me in. I volunteered lol. But why did your speech have to entirely consist of bringing me down? Just curious... And no, you wouldn't have been in. Why would I put in a team that only one player is a threat...
2960 days 17 hours ago
Nightcore
omg @ nels vs timster. i can see the jkjk&timster team slayin the faves xo
2960 days 17 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I'm staying

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!