This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reckoning 9

Topic » Reckoning 9

2935 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
The next Reckoning will be LIVE TOMORROW (Monday)

It will be NON-LIVE.  It will start TOMORROW at a time that is at least 8 pm est or LATER.  NOTE: It is VERY LIKELY it will start at 8 pm est but due to a previous engagement I will warn that it is possible it could start a little later.  More updates will be posted here tomorrow but for now expect 8 pm est.  Once it begins it will continue for exactly 24 hours.

The Reckoning will require both members to both participate but it is not required for them to be online at the same time.  I will HIGHLY SUGGEST that you come on as soon as possible to read the rules for the Reckoning.

This is the LAST RECKONING before the Finals.  If you win this Reckoning you will OFFICIALLY become and RSF FINALIST for Season 33: Redneck Island and will choose 1 of the 2 teams who finish either 2nd or 3rd to enter the Final Pit against the last place team.

I will see you then.
2935 days 3 hours ago
Timster
I appreciate you not throwing random twists into this season. It was straight forward & you let us know it was a final 3 from the start. What ruins seasons (especially TTRS) is the random stupid twists towards the end for "drama". It takes away from the game. But this was straight forward but still a good season (we were lacking in the drama department tbh) but besides that it was competitive & fun eliminations.
2935 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
"we were lacking the drama department..."

I got banned from future seasons how much more drama do u want?
2935 days 2 hours ago
Timster
You just yelled rig, but you didn't fist fight or anything
2935 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
True. Drama last season was amazing. But i dont think alex likes too much drama
2935 days 2 hours ago
Timster
Yeah the first 2 seasons were too much! That's why the 3rd one needs to be more mellow.

RW Vegas 2 (drama)
RW San Diego  (even more drama)
RW St Thomas (fun season after 2 seasons full of drama)
PORTLAND AKA RSF 34. Someone might die.
2935 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
omg no stop i dont want there to be drama without me
2935 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
I didnt even go into an elimination round last season but it was definitely the best group game ive ever palyed because there was drama every round and we had to be strategic every round
2935 days 2 hours ago
Absol
PORTLAND DAMN...
2935 days 2 hours ago
Timster
Eh, most of the drama was on the rookies team and I didn't bother to read the 10+ pages of it because it felt like a lot of them wanted camera time to be fan fave + be guaranteed a spot on another season for being memorable. I only cared when CHRIS was bullied =[. But it was still a really good season with a dramatic ending.

I prefer seasons where I have an uphill battle which was The Genius, BOTS2, Gauntlet 1. But Free Agents will always be the funnest format to play due to the unpredictably.
2935 days 2 hours ago
Absol
free agents was bomb as fuck
but yeah gauntlet was interesting, being one of the people who wasn't really involved in a lot of the drama for once was fun
2935 days 2 hours ago
Timster
I don't like talking on confessional so lets continue my tragic elimination record convo on here.

Timster is 1-2 in elimination rounds for TTRS games, and his average placing for TTRS is 13th place.

Wins: 1

Vs. BlakeIsBack/Ahmir99  - Freshmeat 2 (Season 21)

Losses: 3

Vs. Yankees14456 - The Duel (Season 7)

Vs. CoolblueP123 - The Gauntlet 2 (Season 13)
2935 days 2 hours ago
Timster
o i didn't even update for Temple.

So i'm 1-3 :) :)
2934 days 3 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Uhm hi? xDDDDDDDDD :3 :c x33 rawr!!

I HATE PPL LIKE THAT AHHHHH
2934 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will post rules shortly
2934 days 3 hours ago
Absol
Okay.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!