This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reckoning 9

Topic » Reckoning 9

2944 days 19 hours ago
Absol
i love aoa honestly
2944 days 19 hours ago
splozojames50
well the alliance was originally gonna be me/timster/colts + nothing/night/absol since i knew you guys were close

however i was too lazy to send a mail until like round 4 and then you never responded and subsequently sent me in so  needless to say, yes your application was swiftly passed through the shredder
2944 days 19 hours ago
Timster
LMAO RIGHT?

Absol when they mailed you for an alliance you didn't respond. Colts was freakin out that you didn't respond so that's why you get sent in. Smh
2944 days 19 hours ago
splozojames50
also, not all the kpop compliments suddenly coming directly after lime won the most important mission to date when ive posted that vid somewhere before earlier and there was ZERO reaction

also ive posted countless kpop in rsf threads randomly over the last few months and theres been N-O-T-H-I-N-G

either AOA's impact or yall some fake hoes
2944 days 19 hours ago
jimboslice
Congrats guys you definitely earned it
2944 days 18 hours ago
Absol
i like aoa and playback they're the only ones i know
mightybrownie2 showed me like 3 kpop songs, i know one was playback- playback and i think the others were aoa- heart attackand some f(x) song idr

im not fake
2944 days 18 hours ago
Timster
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

#CaughtUs

p.s. I usually did play a snippet of those random videos but I don't listen long enough to comment on it. This time I played it as I was typing my comment to absol so I heard a good enough portion to think "oh this is good"
2944 days 18 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Good bless @12.
2944 days 18 hours ago
Timster
Who will Aneesa choose? Diem or Svetlana?
2944 days 18 hours ago
Logie56
Why do you hate me Absol? :(
2944 days 4 hours ago
Absol
i dont lo
2944 days 4 hours ago
Logie56
:D.
2944 days 1 hour ago
FrenchMaid
Our decision was solely based on fairness. Don't think it's fair for a team to go to the finals without going into the pit at all

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!