This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2668 days 14 hours ago
Christian_
So let's have us a little RANT really quickly. ( sorry Nolan the ratings of this flop season will never rise if my angry rant is at the bottom where no one will ever see it :x )

You want to know WHY nobody ever wants to work with you? You want to WHY you have to go win every single competition in the damn game in order to not be at risk of elimination? It's because, despite preaching loyalty and honor and working together till the bitter end, you go and backstab people because you're bored and want to create "drama"? Well I'm sorry that winning all of the competitions has made this game a little BORING for you, but for the peasants of this game who are having to work after every competition to stay alive, we aren't very bored. So I'm SORRY that you need to feel the need to "spice up" this very, very dull season, but you know, I'm just a poor slow peasant who can only win competitions designed to play everyone against each other! I'm sorry that I can't recite the first 124 digits of pi, or recite the boot order of every single Challenge season, but I try my best, I really do! But yeah, trust me, if I survive this sad and pathetic attempt at ensuring your 99% odds of winning go up to 100%, trust me, I will bring the fucking drama. You want this game to not be boring? Sorry we're not entertaining enough for you, but I can try my best to improve, I swear! But yeah, you better fucking hope, and you better fucking pray, that I lose in this elimination. Because if I come back, I will fucking do whatever it takes to make sure your ass goes out that door next. Forget about 19 hours. I'd fucking go for 190 hours if it means you lose this season. I get that this is a game. But when you decided to lose all respect for me and act like I'm not fucking worthy of being allowed to know the precious truth, then well, why should I treat you any differently? Goodbye and good riddance, enjoy winning everything until Alex gives you your 13th or so win. Con-fucking-gratulations.
2668 days 14 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Dramatic
2668 days 13 hours ago
Timster
I posted that exact same rant after I was BACKSTABBED @ F4 of Freshmeat I by the same person!
2668 days 13 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Sounds like that person backstabs a lot of people wow what a bitch
2668 days 13 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
agreed
2668 days 13 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
so i go on the page to check to see if anything's been updated, and by gosh what do you know

gaiaphagee must've gotten a little burnt from the tanning salon i see

what an unfortunate time, you know when two of your teammates, one of them being his bff, is going in the arena at any time to end up so red

red enough to hide a potential red nose :oooo

i mean i don't wanna be rash or anything, but like have a little faith in nels??? no need to be doing anything shady now you know, i'm sure he's more than capable of stacking blocks
2668 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Idk what you're talking about I'm naturally tan
2668 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
if we lose due to cheating then I'm going to be really disappointed :/
2668 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
No one had a red nose, stop assuming
2668 days ago
Piddu
Fackin cheaters! Ill always be the poster child of RSF because i didnt have to cheat to win !!
2668 days ago
jharrin7887
2667 days 18 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
ugh i just wanna know if i lost unfairly or not already
2667 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Why do News/Jan think somethings happening?
Did someone cheat idgi :o
2667 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Oh well Gaia turned his skin to bright red so we made assumption that he did this to avoid being caught for being red nosed
2667 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
my skin is not red friends

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!