This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2642 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
i cant wait to lose to skyler again
2642 days 3 hours ago
ForceMike1
Patiently waiting for Anthony and Skyler to slay
2641 days 20 hours ago
iYBF
Skyler & I aren't going out right before the Final again.
2641 days 20 hours ago
Skyler_TW
I'm in the same spot I was last season. Fighting my way into the final. It's like Tim said last time, I could get 4th & lose now or get 2nd & lose then. That's a nice perspective for if I lose, but I do want that final.
2641 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
said no one ever
2641 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Rip that was a joke to Anthony's comment LOL
2641 days 9 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
lmao just realized i am going to be INCREDIBLY annoying while trying to schedule a time for the final gl everyone
2641 days 8 hours ago
Nelson
Oh! Well in that case bye
2641 days 8 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Me too tbh
2641 days 5 hours ago
Nelson
Time to step your pussy up Nelson. Here we go
2641 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Christian_
Me @ chris calling 3 different people Nelson
2641 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
i def deserved to be eliminated. karma kicked me in the ass for trying to cheat the prior round so i def deserve this. my mini ban will be a nice chance to re-evaluate my life decisions on cheating in online games :P

gl to everyone love, this f6 is badass. love you all and itll be a helluva finish

alex thanks for hosting a great season, sorry team #cheaterpad has no morals
2641 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
i consider our placement 4th place. 4th isnt bad at all so hey im satisfied.
2641 days 4 hours ago
iYBF
WE DID THAT, SKYLER. WE DID THAT.

My 5th RSF Elimination win & Skyler's 6th. Team Duel didn't come for 3rd, not even for 2nd, we came to WIN & that's what we plan to do.

Good luck to all the other finalists, Jacob, Jake, Newz, & Typhoon!
2641 days 4 hours ago
Nelson
Uuuuuughhhh so close :(
I'm slightly annoyed. But I'm still proud for making it this far. I finally got to experience the game without leaving so early, and I got to meet some cool people.
I was hoping to use the money to start my career, but I guess it's back to working that minimum wage :/
I don't know if I'll be back, I might take a break. But if I do come back, hopefully I'll have a computer as opposed to playing this game on my phone -_-

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!