This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2671 days 2 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Found out I lost another elimination in another group kinda upset about it I thought of had friends who liked and wanted me to stay but I guess I was wrong
2671 days 2 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I'll be in my room crying alone
2669 days 10 hours ago
Lalisa
Absol told me that he wanted his shoes back. The shoes that you g- from... I'mma give 'em to you. I didn't know that. You can take ya shoes. Oh, I don't care. I don't care. You should've never gave them to me in the first place and the fas- when you- hold on. I'm-I'm fine. Please don't. I'm good. I'm good. I'm good. I'm good. I'm good. No, you don't have to explain anything and you don't have to to tell me to calm down cuh. Okay? I know, but you don't have to tell me to calm down. I'm gonna say my piece whether you like it or not. Now what I'm gonna say is this: when you gave 'em to me, the night that you gave it to me, I told you that you didn't have to give me the shoes. I told you that you didn't have to give me the shoes. I don't care, you noti- I didn't even notice that you took 'em back because I don't give a fuck. I don't care. Hunny, hunny there's stones that are missing. There's stones that are missing in those shoes. I don't need your shoes. I didn't come across the country for those shoes. It was a nice gesture, but I don't care. You know what bitch, yo big everything knocked dem stones out. You think I came over here on have ta borrow or get your shit? I get my own shit. If you don't know about me you betta ask. You betta ask somebody about me. I don't need your fucking shoes, I don't need shit from you. You crazy, BITCH. Keep fucking playing with me, keep trying me. Well she better shut her fucking mouth up. Well she better shut her fucking mouth up. You done started some shit. They wanted to do some shit and now they got some shit.
2669 days 9 hours ago
Halloween
bad week
2669 days 7 hours ago
Absol
So what? You're just gonna kill me now? Send me off to live with Joseph Granny Smith Apple up in the Heavens? Slaughter me like a cow? Cut me open and eat me like a Thanksgiving turkey? Rip out my insides and pour salt on me before you gobble me up? Spit out my seeds for sport? Make me into some racist stereotype soda beverage? Well, whatever you do to me just know that I have Jesus and Joseph Granny Smith Apple on my side and I will get my revenge on you, Tara. I will find you in the afterlife and squish you in the tomato slicer. I will from above take you and murder you just like you did to me. Salt into the wounds with you
2668 days 20 hours ago
Spinner554
What is happening
2668 days 18 hours ago
Nelson
An announcement?? What is it now? We just started the game
2668 days 17 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Tonight's the night, it sucks that I might be seeing the first arena
2668 days 8 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
I wish I knew the rules of this elimination even I left to go facetime my friends who I haven't gotten to be with since October for a while AND IT WAS STILL GOING STRONG WHEN I GOT BACK UGH

The sad thing is I've played this challenge too but everyone else just fought each other and let me through SO I DIDNT HAVE TO LEARN THE RULES

Oh no I'm revealing my weakness to people oh well
2668 days 8 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Mad respect for Jaxon wanting to finish it like a champ
2668 days 8 hours ago
ForceMike1
*rolls eyes* Well, sucks to go out like this. I really wanted to make it further. Hopefully my team is able to bring it home. And just to be clear to anyone throwing shade. I wasn't "quitting" I just have to drive to New York in 3 hours so would rather not waste time posting moves in a challenge that we already lost. So yea. Gg Team Castle
2668 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
It's a devastating loss to go first, but everything happens for a reason and I wish the best of luck to everyone left in this competition! Maybe I'll even see some familiar faces in a future season! :)
2668 days 7 hours ago
Skyler_TW
This blows dick
2668 days 7 hours ago
iYBF
This blows major fucking dick
2668 days 7 hours ago
Absol
hey this elimination is l i t and for some reason im still awake too

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!