This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2668 days 11 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
This is the first time since the teams were formed that I feel like I can run with the big dogs on my team and I'm psyched!
2668 days 11 hours ago
ForceMike1
ForceMike1 and Jaxon, it was a valiant effort but unfortunately it was not enough tonight.  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 38: Battle of the Seasons 2.  I hope to see you in future seasons.

From last out last season to first out this season. Such a flop :/
2668 days 11 hours ago
iYBF
Ugh... Mike & Jaxon, you both are great guys & even better teammates. I am so happy that we got to be on this season together again. Skyler & I won't let you down.

Take care, guys.
2668 days 11 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Team gets targetted, went into the first elimination of the season, won even when the other team practiced for 2 days. ;) jk but I'm pumped to have this victory
2668 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
Another season, another tiny victory in not having my "First Boot" cherry popped

Woot
2668 days 11 hours ago
Nelson
Spamming is not my cup of soup
2667 days 22 hours ago
splozojames50
drama @ the #BigMove failing, dont worry you guys it only took me and timster 6 tries to get bobrocks out in BOTS1
2667 days 21 hours ago
Absol
UR NOT EVEN ON THIS SEASON
2667 days 21 hours ago
IceIceBaby
This is a fucking mess, I can't even get 2 in a row without being blocked.
2667 days 21 hours ago
mysterygame2
2667 days 20 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Mystery, we're over.
I'm moving onto Skyler now :(
2667 days 19 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Fucking happy dance
We got a point! :o
2667 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
We won a spamming comp w/o multis, bless
2667 days 11 hours ago
iYBF
I'm gonna start making my multis now for future use.
2667 days 2 hours ago
Chris1080
It feels amazing to win a challenge that definitely wasn't easy to do. It's going to suck sending a team in though because I genuinely like everyone here.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!