This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Arena 5

Topic » Arena 5

2657 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
By logic, for it to be 10 minutes, Nelson's post must have hit 10 minutes before woeisme's posts. That means that 10 minutes have actually passed.

By that logic, Nelson's post must update first which it doesn't, so therefore, it didn't hit 10 minutes.
2657 days 18 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Would u stop complaining  oldnewz
2657 days 18 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
doubledarefan01
Would u stop complaining  oldnewz
2657 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Nels, I'm complaining because my teammates had to endure this bullshit competition for 18 hours. They had to fight and they are apparently going out unfairly.

I'm going to complain because both of them are exhausted right now and can't.
2657 days 18 hours ago
Nelson
Guys I think you're all missing the point....I just won my first elimination
2657 days 18 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
well sorry we didn't go into any eliminations in fresh meat NELSON we could've accomplished that a long time ago!!!!!!!11111
2657 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Also, Nels, who the fuck are you to talk? You legit tried to make this challenge harder cause you were having a hard time WAITING for it to end. So bitch shut the fuck up before talking.
2657 days 18 hours ago
Nelson
Ok so....I can go to sleep?
2657 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
yes nelson man you have earned your sleep

sleep tight sweet prince
2657 days 18 hours ago
Nelson
Goodnight mother
2657 days 18 hours ago
doubledarefan01
We are still 4 strong bitch
2657 days 18 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
i mean that can always change :)))) game's still going
2657 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
You are irrelevant on your team. If anything, you make your team weaker. Just know that.
2657 days 18 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I'm done with u
2657 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
@OldNewz

As it was stated when we began if there is ever a point where it shows that it is 10 minutes apart meaning that 1 post hit 10 min ago then that ball is locked.

I am going off of what I see and what I see is 2 posts separated by 10 minutes which as I stated when we began would result in a locked ball.

I am open to hear discussion on it but as of right now I have to go off what I see and what I see in 4 of the 5 topics are posts that at some point are separated by 10 minutes so the decision stands as is.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!