This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Arena 5

Topic » Arena 5

2657 days 18 hours ago
woeisme
Fuck. I'm sorry team. I'm at work and miscalculated when I needed to check back that time -_-
2657 days 18 hours ago
woeisme
Yes the posts were made right before the 10 min mark. It was close, but it wasn't at 10 mins when I posted
2657 days 18 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Woeisme admits it
2657 days 18 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
oh my god no :((
2657 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
@OldNewz

As stated at the top of Page 3 when we started:

"NOTE: It is defined as 10 minutes if there is ever a point where that post is the most recent post and it says 10 min ago"

So if the posts are at any point separated by 10 minutes, that means there was a point when the post was 10 min ago
2657 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
I'm saying that you should look at the actual posts and see which updates first. For it to actually be 10 minutes, Nelson should have updated first.

It wasn't 10 minutes, it was very close, but it wasn't 10 minutes.
2657 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Regardless, I do commend the 4 of you for how long this challenge went.  This has been the longest endurance challenge of its kind where you had to post every few minutes.

I have had challenges where you post with at least an hour in between but with the frequency you need to post here, I commend all of you for the fight and dedication given in this Arena.
2657 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
This challenge shouldn't even be over!
What a fucking joke.
2657 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
i'll be sending the bill from my therapist directly to RSF studios
2657 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
@OldNewz

I get what you are saying in that there are points where it says 9 min ago, but I stated above IF THERE IS EVER A POINT where that post is the most recent post and it says 10 min ago meaning if THERE IS EVER A POINT where they are separated by 10 minutes then that means it at some point was at 10 min ago.
2657 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
What I'm saying is that they WEREN'T separated by 10 minutes.

If you look at the posts rn, sure, it looks like it. But, in reality, while it was very close, none of nelson's post reached 10 minutes before Woeisme posted. That means that they were not seperated by 10 minutes.
2657 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
1 min agoChristian_
i'll be sending the bill from my therapist directly to RSF studios
---

and ill be sending my phone bill directly to RSF studios after listening to christian complain to me about his therapist for hours on end
2657 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
@OldNewz

But if none of Nelson's posts reached 10 minutes before woeisme's posts then they would not be separated by 10 minutes.

If one says 41 min ago and the other says 31 min ago then by bringing it back to when it was posted by subtracting 31 minutes, they would be at 10 min ago and 0 min ago which means the ball is locked.
2657 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Yea, because that's TG only showing minutes. it doesn't show the seconds lmao. If it were to show the seconds, it would be less than 10 minutes when the math is done.
2657 days 18 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
let's just never play this game again plz this was all too much

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!