This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 6

Topic » Challenge 6

2679 days 9 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
wow it's a party in here
2679 days 9 hours ago
iYBF
STOP
2679 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
and stretched
2679 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
oh :(
always a tragic day when they use an old pic
2679 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
0 min agoIceIceBaby
have you gained weight?
2679 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
LOL HE LOOKS UGLY AND FAT TRASH
Sent by Christian_,Jan 25, 2017
2679 days 9 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Here
2679 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
oop rip skyler
2679 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
nightly reminder that i won ttrs congo
2679 days 9 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Fuuuck I got lost in tacos
2679 days 9 hours ago
Nelson
Never heard of it
2679 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Skyler_TW
2679 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
0 min agoNelson
Never heard of it
2679 days 9 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Skyler_TW

me af
2679 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next challenge, Buzzer Beater.

In this challenge there are several categories of questions that will have easy answers.  Your goal is to be one of the first to answer the question with a correct answer.  In each round I will ask a question with many answers.  You will post here an answer.  When a correct answer is claimed no one else can answer it.  In each round, the last 2 people to post a correct answer will receive ONE STRIKE.

When a player receives TWO STRIKES, they are OUT of this challenge.  Once a question is asked in a category that category cannot be used again until all other categories have been used once.  The first to post a correct answer in a round chooses the next round's categories.

The first team to have all their players eliminated will finish in LAST PLACE and earn an AUTOMATIC spot in the Arena.  The last team to have a member standing will win this challenge, choose who will go in the Arena and what Arena game it will be.

Any questions?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!