This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Arena 7

Topic » Arena 7

2649 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Alright so to be clear both teams have agreed to the NON LIVE format?
2649 days 10 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Yes
2649 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
yess.
2649 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
At least half of each team has agreed via mail to make it NON-LIVE so it will be NON-LIVE.

Both pairs will have until TOMORROW (Tuesday) to attempt to begin.  Both members must be online to play as well as myself.

I will now get to the vote to see which members of Team BACHELOR PAD will compete.
2649 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
As we know, Team ROOKIE is a 2 person team so DarkTyphoon23 and OldNewz will represent Team ROOKIE
2649 days 10 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
wow did my input not matter in this
2649 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will now get to Team BACHELOR who is in the Arena as they were chosen by the winning team:

Player - Their Vote

Christian_ - Gaiaphagee/Nelson
doubledarefan01 - Gaiaphagee/Nelson
Gaiaphagee - doubledarefan01/Nelson
Nelson - doubledarefan01/Gaiaphagee

The decision is NOT UNANIMOUS.

Since the team could not unanimously agree on which members would participate then the challenge winners' tiebreaker votes will come into play.

For the tiebreaker votes I will not reveal who voted who, just the final tally.  For the tiebreaker votes, majority rules.

Only 1 member of the winning team cast tiebreaker votes for Team BACHELOR PAD

# of votes - Player

1-Christian_
1-doubledarefan01
0-Gaiaphagee
0-Nelson

By majority rule...

Christian_ and doubledarefan01 will represent Team BACHELOR PAD in this NON-LIVE Arena.
2649 days 10 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
oh shit
2649 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
So the NON-LIVE Arena which is a PHYSICAL game will be:

DarkTyphoon23 and OldNewz

vs.

Christian_ and doubledarefan01

You will be allowed to start it at any time from now until the DEADLINE OF TOMORROW (Tuesday) at 11 pm est.  Both members of a pair must be online as well as myself to play.  If I get results before the deadline I will reveal them immediately.

Good luck.
2649 days 10 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
gl christian and nels :((
2649 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
Oh dawm. Best of luck to other team.
2649 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Reminder of the rules:

Tonight you will compete in the Physical based Arena.

Welcome to tonight's Arena, Stacker.

In this game you and your partner will be attempting to stack 500 blocks into a tower in the Arena.

To start each pair will get their own topic representing their work section of the Arena.

To stack a block you post the phrase:

STACKS BLOCK NUMBER 1

The next post will be

STACKS BLOCK NUMBER 2

This will continue until 500 blocks have been stacked.

It is here that you will have a choice.

If you and your partner alternate posts then your time will end when you finish stacking all 500 blocks then post in THIS GROUP

FINISHED STACKING TOWER

If you choose to alternate every 5 posts meaning one person posts Blocks 1-5, the next does 6-10 then you will have a 10 minute penalty stacked on to the end of your time.

If you choose to alternate every 10 posts meaning one person posts Blocks 1-10, the next does 11-20 then you will have a 15 minute penalty stacked on to the end of your time.

If you alternate after more than 10 posts means you will get a 30 minute penalty stacked on to the end of your time.

If one member of the pair does all 500 blocks then you will get a 1 hour penalty stacked on to the end of your time.

The first pair to finish stacking all 500 blocks then post the end phrase here will win the Arena and remain in the game to re-join their team.

The other pair will be eliminated.

The NON LIVE Version will be timed with each pair going secretly in a group
2649 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: If both members of a pair post an uneven number of posts then that is also equivalent to the 1 hour penalty.
2649 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
Are we doing this shit in a different group?
2649 days 9 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
The NON LIVE Version will be timed with each pair going secretly in a group

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!