This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Arena 7

Topic » Arena 7

2649 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
gl.
2649 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
one team in specific will get a mass amount of hate!!!! i cant wait
2649 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Before I get to the results, I must address an important issue.

Before the 1st run was about to begin for Christian_ and doubledarefan01, they were informed if another person was caught competing on the account of them and I found it out, it would results in a LIFETIME BAN from the RSF Franchise because I do find this a form of cheating and cheating is UNACCEPTABLE in this series.

At this moment, Gaiaphagee chose to confess on planning to switch out by competing on doubledarefan01's account.  This resulted in the 1st run about to begin not count and the Arena not being run until the actual competitors competed which did occur.

Since they did confess to planning and no actual cheating did occur then there will be no LIFETIME BAN or disqualification from the competition.

But as punishment for the planning of cheating those who knew of the plans: Christian_, doubledarefan01 and Gaiaphagee will receive a TEMPORARY 2 SEASON BAN meaning they cannot compete in RSF Seasons 39 and 40.  If any or all are still in the game after the Arena results they will continue to compete this season with the temporary ban coming into play once the season ends.

I do not take cheating lightly and keep that in mind.

With that I will get to the results.
2649 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
WHAT MONSTER COULD DO THAT
2649 days 19 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
LMFAOOOO STOP
2649 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Rshowfreak:
so who are you?

me:
doesnt matter who i am

rshowfreak:
leads me to gaia....

me:
gaia is asleep
2649 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
DEAD
2649 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
omg
2649 days 19 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
LMAO WHAT
2649 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
I AM SHOOK.
2649 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
can i get a brownie point for not going through with it *bats eyelashes*
2649 days 19 hours ago
Nelson
LMAO OMG
2649 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
Nelson bless your heart we're bad influences on you
2649 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
fun fact nelson was 100% unaware of this situation
2649 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Arena results:

DarkTyphoon23 and OldNewz alternated posts 1 post at a time and incurred no penalty.  They finished in a time of 24 minutes, 12 seconds.

Christian_ and doubledarefan01 began by alternating posts 1 at a time before Christian_ finished the last 400+ posts alone thus since they did not post an equal number of posts incur a 1 hour penalty.  They finished in a time of 1 hour, 3 minutes, 35 seconds.

Thus the final times are:

DarkTyphoon23/OldNewz - 24 minutes, 12 seconds
Christian_/doubledarefan01 - 2 hours, 3 minutes, 35 seconds

That means, Congratulations DarkTyphoon23 and OldNewz, you have won this Arena and will re-join your team and remain in the game.

Christian_ and doubledarefan01, it was a valiant effort but unfortunately it was not enough tonight.  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 38: Battle of the Seasons 2.  I hope to see you in future seasons.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!