This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 9

Topic » Challenge 9

2641 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin shortly.
2641 days 19 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
hello!
2641 days 19 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
heya
2641 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: Bear with me for a few minutes as I have set everything up and just need to quickly type it up.
2641 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
hi
2641 days 19 hours ago
Nelson
Hooooo jeez here we go
2641 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next challenge, Chain of Fools.

In this challenge, it will test how well you know all the competitors from this season and how closely you payed attention to what happened.

In this challenge there are 3 chains that must be completed.  In order to AVOID LAST PLACE you must finish 1 of these 3 chains.  When a player has finished a chain then their team is out of the challenge.

An example of part of a chain will be:

X
Clue
X

Each X represents the name of a player that was on this season.  The clue given will need to correctly apply to the name of the person above and below. 

Each chain will have many clues and thus you need to place contestants CORRECTLY SPELLED usernames in the right places.

There are 3 chains, 1 with 5 clues, one with 7 clues and one with 14 clues.  As you can guess, the team that solves the 14 clue chain will WIN this challenge, earn safety from the Arena, choose 1 team to enter the Final Arena as well as choose the final Arena type and MOST IMPORTANTLY be OFFICIAL RSF FINALISTS for Season 38: Battle of the Seasons 2.

Answers to chains are sent to me VIA MAIL.  If incorrect I will only reveal it is incorrect and nothing else.  If you are incorrect, you cannot send another guess (each person not team) until at least 5 MINUTES after you sent the initial guess, not from when I respond.  When a chain is solved then it is out and that team cannot finish in last place.  I will update HERE when a chain is solved and a team is safe from last place.

The team that does not successfully solve a chain will finish in LAST PLACE and earn an AUTOMATIC SPOT in the Final Arena.

Any questions?
2641 days 19 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Hi
2641 days 19 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Ready
2641 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
sorry wait I just need to read and understand this.
2641 days 19 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Ready
2641 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: There is a potential for multiple correct answers, HOWEVER IT WILL ONLY BE DEEMED RIGHT if you have the matching answer to the chain that I have.
2641 days 19 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
okie dokie
2641 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: Some answers there is no 100% way to find the answer and guess and check methods may be required.

Does everyone understand the rules and are ready to begin?
2641 days 19 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
yep

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!