This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 9

Topic » Challenge 9

2641 days 17 hours ago
Nelson
ready
2641 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Each team has had at least 1 member post ready

I will now post the chains.

Once they are up, you can begin.
2641 days 17 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
thx alex
2641 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
14 clue chain (This chain uses ALL ELIMINATED PLAYERS SO FAR THIS SEASON EXCEPT ONE):

X
For challenges that have had a check in, this player did not check in and could not compete despite being in the game and being allowed to play
X
This player is currently blocked from the group due to offensive language
X
This player did not post in the Format Reveal thread AFTER I revealed who was on what team.
X
This player was part of the winning team in a round but did not vote with the majority (If the vote was a tie, it is not with the majority if they voted for the option that was ultimately not chosen) (If a player did not vote that also counts as not voting with the majority)
X
In Color Correction, this player made a guess during the challenge
X
In The Insane Games, this player represented their team at least once in a round
X
In Oil Change, this player won a piece in a 1 on 1 match that lasted for 1 full page (15 posts) or more
X
In the applications, this player ranked Battle of the Seasons 4th out of 4 in options they wanted for the season
X
In Balls Out, this player pushed the ball onto their opponent's side at least once
X
In Quoridor, this player successfully crossed the board and finished
X
In Don't Weight Me Down, this player was part of a team who distributed the weights in different amounts with at most weights going to 2 teams be the same (i.e. gave at least 5 different weight distributions to 5 teams, for example of the 6 amounts they gave out [with their team receiving 0] 5 of the 6 numbers are different) (0 counts as a weight distribution)
X
In the applications, this player ranked Battle of the Seasons 1st out of 4 in options they wanted for the season
X
In Buzzer Beater, these 2 players were eliminated in the same round.
X
In Puzzle Pyramid, this player sent me the correct solution to at least 1 puzzle
X

7 clue chain (This chain uses ALL EIGHT PLAYERS THAT ARE STILL IN THE GAME):

X
In Buzzer Beater, this player received strikes in consecutive rounds
X
In Slingshot, this player participated in the challenge but their team DQ'd
X
In Oil Change, this player won multiple pieces for their team
X
In the applications, this player ranked Battle of the Seasons 1st out of 4 in options they wanted for the season
X
In Stacker, this player stacked at least 1 block
X
In The Insane Games, this player represented their teams in MULTIPLE ROUNDS
X
These 2 players have sent me the most number of private confessionals out of all players still in the game.
X

5 clue chain (This chain uses 6 ELIMINATED PLAYERS FROM THIS SEASON):

X
In Bank Brigade, this player did not bid all their money on either the challenge win or avoiding last place
X
These 2 players have sent me the most number of private confessionals out of all eliminated players.
X
In Oil Change, this player won a piece in a 1 on 1 match that lasted for less than 1 full page (15 posts)
X
In Hashtag Victory, this player was on a team whose score is also a prime number
X
These 2 players were eliminated together in an Arena
X

MAIL ME YOUR ANSWERS TO A CHAIN

Once this post hits 45 min ago, when a guess is incorrect I will say how many names are in the correct position.

GOOD LUCK.

YOU MAY BEGIN
2641 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
If you have any questions regarding clarifications of clues, POST THEM HERE AND I WILL ANSWER HERE
2641 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
REMEMBER, solving the 14 clue chain gets you the challenge win and a place in the finals.

Solving the 7 or 5 clue chain earns you just not last place but a 50/50 shot at being voted in by the challenge winners.

Once a team solves a chain, that chain and team are out of the challenge.
2641 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
BOBROCKS333 has correctly solved the 14 clue chain.

That means, Congratulations Team CASTLE.  You have won this challenge and are OFFICIAL FINALISTS for RSF Season 28: Battle of the Seasons 2.  You will choose 1 team to face the Final Arena and choose what type of game it will be.
2641 days 17 hours ago
Nelson
WOW LOL
2641 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hi
2641 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
OldNewz has correctly solved the 7 clue chain.

That means Team ROOKIE is not last place but will have a 50/50 shot at being sent into the Arena by Team CASTLE.
2641 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Yay :D
fml that was a lot of guesswork LOL
2641 days 16 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
YAY NEWZ
2641 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
We are down to Team DUEL and Team BACHELOR PAD trying to solve the 5 clue chain.

The team who does not will face the final Arena GUARANTEED
2641 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
As of now, if a guess is sent and it is incorrect, I will reveal how many names are in the correct position
2641 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
If after 30 more minutes (from this post) the chain is unsolved, each guess I will also reveal how many names in the chain are correct in addition to how many are in the correct position

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!