This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Arena

Topic » Final Arena

2643 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
So both teams are playing now then?
2643 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
Here
2643 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
nelson check mails
2643 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Tonight you will compete in the Mental based Arena.

Welcome to tonight's Arena, Puzzle Pyramid.

In this Arena you will face 3 different puzzles 1 at a time with the first pair being able to solve all 3 puzzles winning and re-joining their team while the losing pair will be eliminated.

It only takes 1 person to send me the correct solution to a puzzle to move on to the next one.

Puzzle 1 will be a word puzzle in which I will give you a bunch of letters.  The letters are already in the correct order and spell a phrase BUT the vowels and spaces have all been removed.  Once you decode the message and do what it says you will have solved the 1st puzzle and move on.  As help, every 5 minutes after you start (and 5 minutes after each hint) you can EACH (1 per person not per pair) get a hint.  This hint is that I will give you in order 1 vowel at a time that has been removed so the 1st hint will be the 1st vowel removed and the next is the next vowel and so on.

Puzzle 2 will be a number puzzle in which I you have a 4x4 grid where you need to place the numbers 1 to 16.  I will provide you with the sums of all rows, columns and the 2 main diagonals.  Once you send me the correct position of all 16 numbers you can move on.  As help, every 5 minutes after you start (and 5 minutes after each hint) you can EACH (1 per person not per pair) get a hint.  This hint is that I will give you the position of any number you want.

Puzzle 3 will be a visual puzzle.  The 3rd puzzle is a 16 piece puzzle with an outside border of different colors.  Each piece has 4 sections in a square colored either red, blue, green or yellow.  You must arrange the pieces so the edge of each piece is matched up with the same color so if a corner of the board has 2 red sides then the piece you need to place in that spot needs to have 2 red sides touching the red sides of the border.  Each piece is labeled with a letter and when you submit just send the letters such as:

ABCD
EFGH
IJKL
MNOP

When correct then you have finished the 3rd puzzle and won the Arena.  An example of the grid and 1 puzzle piece format will be posted in the group's images.

Any questions?
2643 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
I forgot to say that the 3rd puzzle you get a hint every 10 MINUTES in which I will tell you the position of a piece.
2643 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Ok
2643 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Do all 4 competitors understand the rules and are ready to begin?
2643 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Yes
2643 days 5 hours ago
Nelson
Yes
2643 days 5 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Mhmm
2643 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
If we both mail you for a hinr, do you give us each the same? Or me hint 1, nelson hint 2?
2643 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
I'm ready.
2643 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Each individual gets their own hint and the time between is for each person.

Once all 4 players post

READY

I will mail you the 1st Puzzle and we will begin.
2643 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
Good luck Chris & Nelson!! Love y'all both.
2643 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: I will update here LIVE when a pair solves a puzzle.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!