This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Arena

Topic » Final Arena

2642 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Team BACHELOR PAD has solved Puzzle 2.
2642 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Team DUEL has solved Puzzle 2.
2642 days 19 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
oh wow this is a close one
2642 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Team DUEL has solved Puzzle 3.

That means, Congratulations iYBF and Skyler_TW, you have won this Arena and will re-join your team and remain in the game.  You are the last OFFICIAL FINALISTS for RSF Season 38: Battle of the Seasons 2

Gaiaphagee and Nelson, it was a valiant effort but unfortunately it was not enough tonight.  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 38: Battle of the Seasons 2.  I hope to see you in future seasons.
2642 days 19 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Ballin
2642 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
OH MY GOD!!!! I love you so much Skyler!! Sorry BP, love y'all so much & best know that we're gonna kick ass in the Final.
2642 days 19 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
rip bps
grats duel!
2642 days 19 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Congrats Skyler and Anthony :)

Sorry Chris/Nelson :(
Nelson I'm glad we both got to do well in a season for the first time since Fresh Meat haha, usually I was your bad luck charm!!!!!! Rly liked playing with you as always <3
Chris see ya back for Season 41 I guess!!!!!!!! JK sry I took your sidekick out earlier, I liked working with you for a while though!
2642 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
holyshitoki that was a hard one

grats skyler and nelson glad you BOYS won (skyler it only took me 3 seasons but i got it right

nelson thanks for being an amazing ally <3 shoutout to christian for keeping me sane during this season and rip nelson

team cheaterpad is forever the BEST and we were icons this season

gl everyone i love youall, no hard feelings <3
2642 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
"grats skyler and nelson"

THANKS CHRIS LMFAO
2642 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
Me @ chris calling 3 different people Nelson
2642 days 19 hours ago
Nelson
LOL so I'm in the finals apparently?
2642 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
jathecob no hard feelings youre still one of my close friends!!! this season was a blast, sorry rshow for almost cheating, not sure what took over my mind to stoop that low but hey karma came back and kicked me in the ass lol i def deserved to lose this after trying to cheat

gl everyone, kick ass.
2642 days 19 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
what a season this has been wow
2642 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Christian_
Me @ chris calling 3 different people Nelson

LMAO I DIDNT REALIZE THIS LMAO SORRY ANTHONY AND NELSON AND NELS FOR CALLING YOU ALL THE SAME PEOPLE

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!