This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge Info

Topic » Final Challenge Info

2641 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
One team has not locked in their bids by having BOTH members mail me the bid distribution.

They will receive a penalty of 5 coins from their end total for every hour each person who did not send in by the deadline does not send me.

The Final Challenge WILL be allowed to be played starting TOMORROW (Saturday) from the moment I post here when I come online.

You will then have until NEXT SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 18TH at 8 pm est to FINISH all tasks in the Final Challenge.  At that time I will reveal the results.

If you all finish at any time before then, I will reveal the results the night it is finished.

Good luck.
2641 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
2640 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
All bids are LOCKED.

You can now play any of the tasks (individual or pair) when you wish, just mail me.  You have until next SATURDAY to finish all tasks.

NOTE: On Sunday, I will very likely be UNAVAILABLE all day so keep this in mind for participating in LIVE portions where I need to be online.

Also keep in mind, I can only host 1 person/pair at a time so if you want to play and I am hosting someone else, you will be put in a line and when I mail you that it is your turn I will wait at most 15 minutes before skipping you.

Good luck.
2640 days 11 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Congrats Team Castle & Rookies on beating us due to technicality lol lol

Oh what a joy all this work will be to guaranteed lose at this point
2635 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
So far the number of tasks have been finished:

6 of 12 individual tasks have been completed.

1 of 9 pair  tasks have been completed.

Just a reminder you have until 8 pm est SATURDAY to FINISH.  Any tasks not finished or attempted will result in your bet for that task being DEDUCTED from your final score.  If you do not attempt any task in this Final you will be BANNED from the RSF Series.  If you give very minimal effort then I will keep this in mind for casting future seasons.
2635 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak

6 of 12 individual tasks have been completed.

2 of 9 pair  tasks have been completed.

Just a reminder you have until 8 pm est SATURDAY to FINISH.  Any tasks not finished or attempted will result in your bet for that task being DEDUCTED from your final score.  If you do not attempt any task in this Final you will be BANNED from the RSF Series.  If you give very minimal effort then I will keep this in mind for casting future seasons.
2634 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak

7 of 12 individual tasks have been completed.

3 of 9 pair  tasks have been completed.

2634 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak

8 of 12 individual tasks have been completed.

3 of 9 pair  tasks have been completed.

2634 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak

4 of 9 pair  tasks have been completed.

2633 days 16 hours ago
Timster
Plz be the first non winner season like a coaches game, bots1, and the genius almost were.
2633 days 14 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
lmao wishful thinking
but thx for the support
2633 days 14 hours ago
Piddu
go darktyphoon !!
2633 days 13 hours ago
splozojames50
dont forget the ruins, both teams gave up at one point at like 1 am before rshow threatened hs
2633 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak

5 of 9 pair  tasks have been completed.

2633 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak

6 of 9 pair  tasks have been completed.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!