This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge Info

Topic » Final Challenge Info

2632 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
The deadline has officially hit and the Final Challenge is officially over.
2632 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
We have a pair of champions.
2632 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
ready to lose
2632 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Before I reveal the results, there are 2 points to address.

First, Team DUEL received a 35 coin penalty due to Skyler_TW locking his bid in 7 hours after the set deadline.

Second, and most importantly, of the 6 finalists, 1 person did not attempt to start any task at any point in the week given to compete.  If they were unable to due to personal reasons or any other reason, I was given no notice whatsoever.  Thus, this person, iYBF, has been given a MINIMUM of a TWO SEASON BAN from the franchise and cannot participate in Seasons 39 or 40.  After that, they may apply but their lack of performance in this Final will be noted during applying.
2632 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
lmao rip Anthony
2632 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will now reveal the results, task by task.
2632 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Task 1 : Speed/Spam

You will stack in a different group so mail me when both are ready to play after you read through this then I'll send you the link

In this task you will alternate stacking blocks until you have a tower of 1000 blocks stacked.

To stack a block you post the phrase:

STACKS BLOCK NUMBER 1

The next post will be

STACKS BLOCK NUMBER 2

This will continue until 1000 blocks have been stacked.  For this Final Challenge, you MUST alternate posting EVERY BLOCK.  So 1 person will post the odd blocks while the other will post the even blocks.

At 4 points throughout the stacking you will need to stop and spam users in order to continue.  For the spamming portion you will need to get users on Tengaged to mail me the phrase:

ASSISTS TEAM (YOUR TEAM) IN THE FINAL CHALLENGE

Once a user helps by mailing me then they can no longer help at any other point.  You can get other Tengaged users to help AS LONG as they are PURPLE LEVEL or higher on Tengaged.  If someone was a player this season they CANNOT HELP.

The format is as such:

STACK BLOCKS 1 TO 100
Get 5 people to mail me
STACK BLOCKS 101 TO 300
Get 10 people to mail me
STACK BLOCKS 301 TO 600
Get 15 people to mail me
STACK BLOCKS 601 TO 1000
Get 5 people to mail me that are BLACK LEVEL OR HIGHER

At any point you can ask me how many people have mailed me and I will answer.  There is also a hint you can use.  If at any point you think you are not going to get the mails you are going for you can purchase a FREE MAIL in exchange for penalty time.

For the 1st mail section, any person bought is 5 minutes added to your final time in this task.

For the 2nd mail section, any person bought is 10 minutes added to your final time in this task.

For the 3rd mail section, any person bought is 15 minutes added to your final time in this task.

For the 4th mail section, any person bought is 30 minutes added to your final time in this task.

Your recorded time will start when I say you can begin posting to the time the final mail is sent to me.
2632 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Task 2: Luck/Numbers

In this task you will need to correctly guess a 30 digit code 1 digit at a time.

This task will be done in a chatzy which I will mail you a link to when you tell me you understand.

To begin, you will have to guess the 1st digit which will be any of the digits:

0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

When you make a correct guess then you can continue on to the next digit.  If incorrect then 1 minute of penalty time will be added to your final time.  Then when you guess the following number you must include the previous correct numbers in the order in your next guess

So if the first number you guessed is correct and it is 9.

Then your next guess would be in the following form:

9-1

with the previous numbers in the order starting and the most recent number being the newest guess in the order.  If in the string any numbers are incorrect then the guess is deemed incorrect and you receive a 1 minute penalty for every number in the order that is incorrect.

This string of numbers is NOT RANDOM.  After you get a number correct I will provide a clue which could help you figure out the string of numbers.

Your official time will be from the moment I give the signal and you begin to the moment you finish by posting the 30 digit code.
2632 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Task 3: Puzzles

In this task you will solve a total of 5 puzzles.

You will be given each puzzle 1 at a time and cannot move on to the next puzzle until you solve the one you are currently on.  The puzzles are as follows:

Puzzle 1 - A word puzzle in which I will give you a bunch of letters.  The letters are already in the correct order and spell a phrase BUT the vowels and spaces have all been removed.  Once you decode the message and tell me what it says you will have solved the 1st puzzle and move on. 

Puzzle 2 - A number puzzle in which I will give you a bunch of numbers.  The numbers represent letters in the alphabet in order so 1=A, 2=B, 3=C, 4=D and so on until 26=Z.  The trick is that the string of numbers will be given with no spaces so you will need to be able to translate the numbers into letters to spell out a phrase and inform me of the phrase.

Puzzle 3 - A number puzzle in which I you have a 4x4 grid where you need to place the numbers 1 to 16.  I will provide you with the sums of all rows, columns and the 2 main diagonals.  Once you send me the correct position of all 16 numbers you can move on. 

Puzzle 4 -  A puzzle involving translating a typical military form of communication, morse code.  In each round I will release a set of words, either dot or dash.  You must interpret these words into a select word or phrase.  There will be no spaces to separate letters or words and must be interpreted by you.  When you translate the dots and dashes into a phrase then mail it to me to move on.

Puzzle 5 - A visual puzzle.  The 5th puzzle is a 16 piece puzzle with an outside border of different colors.  Each piece has 4 sections in a square colored either red, blue, green or yellow.  You must arrange the pieces so the edge of each piece is matched up with the same color so if a corner of the board has 2 red sides then the piece you need to place in that spot needs to have 2 red sides touching the red sides of the border.  Each piece is labeled with a letter and when you submit just send the letters such as:

ABCD
EFGH
IJKL
MNOP

When correct then you have finished the Task.  An example of the grid and 1 puzzle piece format will be posted in the main group's images.
2632 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Task 3 Hints:

At any point if you are lost and need a hint you can purchase as many hints as you want with each hint earned adding penalty time to your final time for this task.  The time earned for each hint is as follows:

Puzzle 1 - Hint Type 1: 5 minutes for each hint where each hint will be the 1st vowel in the order with the 2nd hint being the 2nd vowel and so on. 

Puzzle 1 - Hint Type 2: In which you choose 2 letters in the order and I will reveal the number of vowels missing in between those 2 letters.  Each time you do that hint the penalty will be the total number of vowels multiplied by 3 minutes.  If the number of vowels is 0 then you still receive a 3 minute penalty (Same as if 1 vowel)

Puzzle 1 - Hint Type 3: In which you choose 2 letters in the order that are next to each other and I will tell you what vowel(s) (if any) is between those letters.  Any time this hint is used, even if there are no vowels, you will be issued a 10 minute penalty.

Puzzle 2 - Hint Type 1: 5 minutes for each hint where each hint I will say the 1st letter in the phrase, with the 2nd hint being the 2nd letter in the phrase and so on.

Puzzle 2 - Hint Type 2: 15 minutes for me to put spaces in the order of numbers so that the numbers are divided into the words in the phrase.  So if the phrase is a 4 word phrase the string of numbers will be divided into 4 sections with each section representing a word.

Puzzle 2 - Hint Type 3: 30 minutes for me to put spaces in the list of numbers so that the numbers are divided into letters and I will also divide them out so all letters are sectioned off into words.

Puzzle 3 - Hint: 5 minutes for each number you want me to tell you the position it belongs in.

Puzzle 4 - Hint Type 1: 5 minutes for each hint where each hint I will say the 1st letter in the phrase, with the 2nd hint being the 2nd letter in the phrase and so on.

Puzzle 4 - Hint Type 2: 15 minutes for me to put spaces in the order of the dots/dashes so that they are divided into the words in the phrase.  So if the phrase is a 4 word phrase the string of dots/dashes will be divided into 4 sections with each section representing a word.

Puzzle 4 - Hint Type 3: 30 minutes for me to put spaces in the list of dots/dashes so that they are divided into letters and I will also divide them out so all letters are sectioned off into words.

Puzzle 5 - Hint: 10 minutes for each piece you want to tell me what position it goes in.
2632 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Task 4: Endurance

In this task you will compete in a run of endurance.

In this challenge your pair will try to launch and catch as many balls as possible.  This will be done via mail and here is how it works.

When you both are ready to start then BOTH MEMBERS MAIL ME THE PHRASE

START THE CHALLENGE

Once both members have sent the phrase the challenge will run until the pair chooses to stop or inadvertently stops by missing one of the launching or catching.  If you accidentally miss one of the launching or catching without properly stopping (as described below) you will receive a 5 ball penalty in which 5 balls will be subtracted from the total number of balls you caught.

Once you both mail that then 1 member of the pair which we will call Player A starts by mailing me the phrase:

PRESSES LAUNCH BUTTON

Once that mail is sent to me, Player B must mail me the phrase

CATCHES BALL

within 5 to 7 minutes after Player A sent the LAUNCH MAIL

So if the 1st mail was sent at 12:00:00 then Player B needs to send catch the ball at any point from 12:05:00 to 12:07:00.  If they do this then that counts as 1 ball caught.

The roles then switch.  After Player B has caught the ball they have 1 minute to send me the phrase

PRESSES LAUNCH BUTTON

So in the example above, if they catch the ball in a mail I receive at 12:06:30 then they have to send the LAUNCH mail anywhere from 12:06:31 to 12:07:30.

Player A would then have to send me the phrase

CATCHES BALL

within 5 minutes of it being launched so in the example, if the launch mail was received at 12:07:09, then Player A would need to catch the ball anywhere from 12:12:09 to 12:14:09.

So each pair will essentially be alternating launching and catching the ball.

Here is the catch.

If at any time you mail me too early or too late (meaning you do not mail me the mail you must within the required window) then the chain is broken and the challenge is over.  Your official score will be the number of balls caught before the chain was broken MINUS FIVE.

If you choose to stop, then instead of catching or launching a ball when you are supposed to, instead of the designated phrase you instead send the phrase

STOPS TASK

The person who stops the task needs to be the person who is supposed to post when the stopping phrase is made.  So if it is Player A's turn to post launching the ball they can stop the challenge by posting the stopping phrase in place of the launching the ball phrase.

This challenge will run until either the chain is broken OR until you choose to stop.

Your official score will be the number of balls successfully caught if you choose to stop.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I am going based off of Tengaged time, thus the Tengaged time stamp in the mails so keep that in mind.
2632 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Task 5: Season History/Counting

In this task you will need to use your knowledge of the season in order to present me a 10 digit code.

NOTE: Do NOT follow order of operations.  Perform the equations from TOP TO BOTTOM.

The 10 digit code is found as such:

Code:

AAAABBCCCD

The 4 letters above represent the final numbers found from the counting that you will then combine to get the 10 digit code.

AAAA:

The sum of all the numbers in the usernames of all players this season (So if User1 and User23 are examples, the sum would be 24.)

MINUS

The sum of all the ages given by all players this season in the applications

MINUS

The total amount of weight in pounds given in Don't Weigh Me Down

The answer will be a 4 digit code which will be the first 4 digits in the passcode.

BB:

When you list out all the names of the 10 challenges (including the final) and the 4 eliminations, the number of letters in these names (if the letter A is used 4 times, that counts as 4 separate letters since they were used 4 separate times

MINUS

The number of people who lost 2 different Arena games this season.

DIVIDED BY

The number of hashtags posted in the blog for Hashtag Victory that actually counted for points.

MULTIPLIED BY

The number of people who won at least 1 piece in Oil Change

The answer will be a 2 digit code that will be the 5th and 6th digit in the passcode.

CCC:

The total number of answers throughout all the rounds of Buzzer Beater (so if each round had a total of 4 correct answers that needed to be claimed and it lasted 2 rounds, the number of answers would be 8).

MULTIPLIED BY

The total number of INCORRECT guesses made and judged by me in Color Correction.

PLUS

The number of total balls caught in Slingshot.

The answer will be a 3 digit code that will be the 7th, 8th and 9th digit in the passcode.

D:

In the applications, the number of players who ranked Battle of the Seasons 1st out of 4 in options they wanted for the season

DIVIDED BY

In the applications, the number of players who ranked Battle of the Seasons 4th out of 4 in options they wanted for the season

The answer will be a 1 digit code that will be the 10th digit in the passcode.

If you have any questions just ask me.

If any numbers have a decimal in it, simply round it.
2632 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
For those of you who finished this Final Challenge, I highly commend you as this was one of the toughest Final Challenges in the franchise and I welcome you back to compete again, win or lose.
2632 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
the morse code for the puzzle task was a bitch
2632 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Keep in mind that if a team did not attempt a task then instead of getting a bid of 0, their bid is deducted from their final total.

For 2nd place, if 1 team did not attempt then 2 place is closer to 1st and gets their full bid back.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!