This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pre-Phase 3 Task

Topic » Pre-Phase 3 Task

2557 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Congratulations to the 9 of you for surviving Phase 1 and 2 of this game.

Before Phase 3 begins and I post the rules for it, there will be an opportunity for all of you to face.

I would like to welcome everyone to this task:

Path of Temptation

In this task, one at a time all players will walk down a path containing several boxes.  When you reach a box, I will inform you what is inside.  Inside each box is a temptation that can be taken.  Each individual can take AT MOST, 1 temptation from the path.

When you reach a box, you must decide to either take what is inside or pass and continue down the path.  When you take an item, you will continue along the path seeing what is in each box.  That is because this is done privately.  When you take an item, you are LOCKED and cannot switch it out, even if you see something you want more later on.  When a player finishes, they will choose the next player to walk the path and can tell that player whatever information they want as to what is in the boxes and what to possibly grab.  They can tell the truth or a lie.

This will START LIVE TODAY (Thursday) at 9 pm est.  The first person to walk the path will be decided by majority vote.  So you have until then to MAIL ME WHO YOU WANT TO START (it cannot be yourself).  If when this happens tonight it is the turn of a player who is not present then we will delay until that person is online to walk the path.  So for this to be done quickly, preferably everyone can be online at or near that time.

I will see you tonight.
2557 days 23 hours ago
Jaxon
See everyone at 9
2557 days 11 hours ago
Piddu
Do we post now or
2557 days 11 hours ago
Timster
Idiot..
2557 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
lmao
2557 days 9 hours ago
awwsum11
Timster

Idiot..
2557 days 6 hours ago
Absol
hey ladies grats on f9
2557 days 4 hours ago
Mybash_
i already knew the vets were coming
2557 days 4 hours ago
coltsfan876
zorbo678 im coming for u bitch
2557 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin shortly.
2557 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
here
2557 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will now start by revealing the votes to determine who will be the 1st on the Path.
2557 days 4 hours ago
zorbo678
Um, why me?
2557 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
Hey, I'll be here around 9:20ish
2557 days 4 hours ago
Skyler_TW
I don't think the vets are coming lol
2557 days 4 hours ago
rawr121
hi

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!