This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 9

Topic » Challenge 9

2523 days 21 hours ago
Mybash_
why do i feel finale is gonna be us vs champs like parts and we have to be a champion to advance hmmm
2523 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
here
2523 days 21 hours ago
zorbo678
I sincerely hope not
2523 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next challenge, Point Frenzy,

In this challenge there will be several rounds.  In each round, all players will bid a number they wish to use from their bank.  All numbers from a trio will be added up and will be the round result.  The trio who uses the highest total number earns 1 Victory Point.  The first trio to earn THREE VICTORY POINTS will IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING the Challenge award one member of their team a KEY CARD TO Phase 4 and a spot in the Top 6.

The trick?  The bank each players has will be your Leader Board points.  The question is how much are you willing to sacrifice for the team to try and get that KEY CARD keeping in mind points will play a part in the Semi-Finals AND the Finals.

Each round you will have THREE MINUTES to mail me a choice.  If you do not mail me, it is not as simple as no points used.  I said tonight was important to be here and no one objected to the time.  If you do not send an amount in the time frame then you AUTOMATICALLY use the highest number of points bid BY A MEMBER OF YOUR TRIO PLUS FIVE.  You can change your mind but whatever is last sent by the deadline is final.

It is also important because you MUST USE points.  Points will be awarded at the end based on how much you used with the person who used the most individually earning the most and the rest earning in proportion to that.  Trios will also earn points with the trio who uses the most total points earning the most and then the rest in proportion.

If you do not participate (send me amounts in the majority of rounds) then you cannot earn points AND YOUR CURRENT POINT TOTAL WILL BE CUT IN HALF.  If you are the person in your trio who spent the LEAST amount of points your total number of points will be decreased by 25%.

The trick is I will NOT reveal how much each individual uses in a round, only how much each trio uses.

Any questions?
2523 days 21 hours ago
iYBF
is it too late to check in
2523 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
So to be clear point changes occur as follows:

--Any points used in this challenge are GONE.
--Individual who uses the most earns 50 points and the rest earn in proportion to that.
--Trio who uses the most earns 100 points and the rest earn in proportion to that (by trio)
--Do not participate in a majority of rounds and points cut in half.
--Spend the least points in your trio and decrease by 25%.
2523 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
yeah anthony it is so get the fuck out of here
2523 days 21 hours ago
amf7410
'"If you are the person in your trio who spent the LEAST amount of points your total number of points will be decreased by 25%."

So three of us are getting our points decreased by 25%?!
2523 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
@iYBF

There was no check in.

@all

Each round I will reveal total used by a trio.  I will not reveal individual ones.
2523 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
@amf

Correct.
2523 days 21 hours ago
iYBF
Oh okay sorry Im legit flustered from doing 1100 things rn LMAO
2523 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE:

The order points change will be this:

1. Points used in challenge subtracted
2. If not participated in majority of rounds (sent me a choice) then cut in half
3. If spend least in trio, decrease by 25%
4. Add points for individual performance
5. Add points for trio performance
2523 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
haha anthony no worries also go fuck yourself
2523 days 21 hours ago
iYBF
ily2 Sagar <3
2523 days 21 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Lol fuck this challenge :/

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!