This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 11

Topic » Challenge 11

2519 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
Zorbo it doesn't look like I'm asking you, does it? No?
2519 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
@iYBF

But then other people such as rawr121 who got Number 7 first was also the 1st to solve the Nickelback question so theoretically he also could have had Number 7 sooner.

I missed that number since it counted down quickly and did not get the 3 but due to that the result stand as is.
2519 days 19 hours ago
amf7410
I mean I would have had an extra 10 minutes to work on my other answers as well
2519 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Plus, rawr121 sent the answer to 7 nearly 5 minutes before you but I was moving slowly catching up to all the mails.
2519 days 19 hours ago
zorbo678
Anthony, what it looks like to me is that you are complaining about a loss and are trying to find a way to weasel out of the Fortress. Very Caliboy of you
2519 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
It doesn't matter if it was 5 minutes.. that's still less than 10..
2519 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
I apologize for messing that one up but due to timing of all mails and how it would adjust for EVERYONE then the result stands.
2519 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
No I'm complaining because Alex apparently can't read & I'm not going into the Fortress because the host is unable to tell the difference between the numbers 2 & 3.
2519 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is literally 3.00 for a short period and I can admit to missing that because it moves so fast but as I stated it would adjust times not JUST for you but it would adjust for ALL PLAYERS who had also the same problem that each person would have so as stated before, the result of the challenge will stand as is.
2519 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
the number above my head is 0 because i'm already dead on the inside
2519 days 19 hours ago
amf7410
^literally me
2519 days 19 hours ago
rawr121
Hi, Alex, so this challenge was absolutely AMAZING and I really hope the mistake don't discourage you from hosting this again, but it was awesome.

However, there is this website for Blank Space

http://www.mtv.com/news/1993564/taylor-swift-blank-space-gifs/

Where it says the Taylor Swift wore 21 OUTFITS, instead of the correct answer of 20. I would have had gotten my answer 10 minutes earlier, which means I could've beaten iYBF had all the answers been correct anyways.

I'm not taking sides, but I'd like to point out that no matter what happened, the results was gonna be the same.
2519 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
there's another website that says 20, that's how i got my answer for that one tbh
2519 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
^
2519 days 19 hours ago
zorbo678
Case and point. I guessed 21 on the Blank Space video. I was told I was wrong, but you don't see me complaining

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!