This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 12

Topic » Challenge 12

2514 days 11 hours ago
rawr121
oh fucking thank god lmao
lets hope i can gain some of these points back rn!
2514 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Alright, it is now time for the challenge.
2514 days 11 hours ago
iYBF
Anthony, you should throw to me so Anthony^2 can be the first 2 finalists.
2514 days 11 hours ago
rawr121
and wow my first RSF finale!!!

I won't miss out by one round like Endurance and Solitary!!!!
2514 days 11 hours ago
zorbo678
2514 days 11 hours ago
rawr121
LOL that'd be iconic
2514 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your Phase 4 Challenge, Chain Reaction

In this challenge, it will test how well you know all the competitors from this season that you have had to defeat this season and how closely you payed attention to what happened.  It will take information from throughout this season to as early as the cast reveal to as late as Phase 3.

In this challenge there will be 1 long, chain that must be completed.  The chain has 18 clues in it that will fit the 19 competitors

An example of part of a chain will be:

X
Clue
X

Each X represents the name of a player that was on this season.  The clue given will need to correctly apply to the name of the person above and below. 

Each chain will have many clues and thus you need to place contestants CORRECTLY SPELLED usernames in the right places.

Answers to chains are sent to me VIA MAIL.  If incorrect I will only reveal it is incorrect and nothing else.  You cannot make another guess until I respond to your most recent guess. 

This challenge will run until ALL BUT ONE PLAYER has finished the chain.  I will NOT be informing players when someone has finished the chain.  The player without a KEY CARD to be the first to finish the chain will earn a KEY CARD to the Final Phase and become the 2ND OFFICIAL FINALIST of RSF Season 40: Rise of the Underdogs.

All players will earn points with the 1st to finish earning 150 points then the rest earning points based on the time they finish in proportion to that.  The person who does not solve the chain earns 0 points.

I have listed all possibilities for each individual clue but not possibilities for the full chain.  So it will only be deemed CORRECT if your chain correctly matches my answer in the chain.

To be clear, there are 18 clues and 19 slots for the 19 eliminated players with each one being used ONCE and ONLY ONCE.

Any questions?
2514 days 11 hours ago
zorbo678
Also, on mobile, so...
2514 days 11 hours ago
rawr121
i wish i bid less but lol theres no way i wouldve known so its ok :D
2514 days 11 hours ago
obscurity
bye see u idiots in the fortress
2514 days 11 hours ago
zorbo678
Thanks Rawr. Looks like if I make it through I'm in last
2514 days 11 hours ago
rawr121
inb4 i win this and i realize i didnt even need to bid smh
2514 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
So are there any more questions?

Is everyone ready to begin?

If after 1 hour we are not done, then a new rule will be implemented to help.
2514 days 11 hours ago
zorbo678
Got it!
2514 days 11 hours ago
Skyler_TW
No questions

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!