This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2496 days 23 hours ago
coltsfan876
THIS CAST IS A MESS
2496 days 23 hours ago
epicwafflez23
Well I was getting pm rape does on doing the challenge so I hopped on it quickly. And it took 4 minutes you uneducated fucktard.
2496 days 23 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
4 minutes too long. Literally how many brain cells does it take to look at your team's thread... see they are all posting the same thing.... and follow their lead.... CLEARLY more than you have
2496 days 23 hours ago
Lalisa
Blue team in first has me DYING
2496 days 23 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Literally if this stoner who forgot to do the damn list ends up screwing this up for us......I will burn down ever weed farm on this planet.
2496 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
People this is episode 1 LMFAO you don't need to make a confessional every 10 minutes
2496 days 23 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
I will make a confessional whenever I fucking want. I want that winner edit... thank u very much.

I'm already on here waiting on the stoner, so might as well vent about it
2496 days 23 hours ago
awwsum11
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Literally if this stoner who forgot to do the damn list ends up screwing this up for us......I will burn down ever weed farm on this planet.

Gaia will be upset you said that watch out
2496 days 22 hours ago
PoohSnap
Our team is flopping so hard right now, and surprisingly, I have nothing to do with it!
2496 days 22 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
We might have won tonight, but there are cracks forming for sure. Was I the earthquake that caused them yes..... but I'm gonna take the challenges as they come
2496 days 22 hours ago
coltsfan876
Blue team thinks they are a good for winning another variation of pass the torch. like congratulations your players were online. still got the weakest team here
2496 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
BLUE TEAM ARE LEGENDS
2496 days 22 hours ago
Lalisa
coltsfan876
Blue team thinks they are a good for winning another variation of pass the torch. like congratulations your players were online. still got the weakest team here
2496 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
coltsfan876
2496 days 22 hours ago
obscurity
coltsfan smells like a wet turd

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!