This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 4

Topic » Challenge 4

2488 days 19 hours ago
Jaxon
I was shocked to find out Eric was on the gray team today because I truly thought he was on red this entire time
2488 days 19 hours ago
IceIceBaby
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
My point is you didn't show up on time for the first challenge. Thank god you could muster to log on for 10 seconds to put in a team effort.

So happy that you showed up first for the 3rd challenge... really helped you put up the 2nd worst team score. I think it was the 3rd worst overall if I am not mistaken.
--
I put the 3rd best in individual times, I'm sorry Jaxon's laxed in comparison.
Secondly, I did 'muster' the effort once I aware the challenge was ongoing as I said and documented in the group chat. I have no idea why you have all of a sudden taken it upon yourself to be so hostile and neglectful towards the Blue Team as a whole. You failed to get me in, so what? Nobody was a sheep. They just saw my contributions and clearly knew I wasn't the weakest TD. Which is F-A-C-T considering even Sagar agreed.
2488 days 19 hours ago
awwsum11
Jaxon you were eliminated already, please leave
2488 days 19 hours ago
Jaxon
I can't take the pressure of this fight, lets be a f2 eric
2488 days 19 hours ago
awwsum11
Okay let's do it. I'll defect to blue and help you take out your targets.
2488 days 18 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Posted the 3rd best individual time??? GIRL.

If you found your number so quick..how come it took you 20+ minutes to find Jaxon's number?

You are a phony. Why can't you just admit you fucking sucked in the competition?

blue TEAM? HAHHA Team..... It is more of a dictatorship run by you. Once the sheep realize what is happening...maybe just maybe... they will vote your fat ignorant ass into the Gulag.
2488 days 18 hours ago
awwsum11
Don't bring Jaxon into this !
My f2 buddie doesn't deserve this ;(
2488 days 18 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I won't be able to make it
2488 days 18 hours ago
coltsfan876
^Good
2488 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
16 min agoJkjkjk15
I won't be able to make it

Throw that challenge Jake!!
2488 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin shortly.
2488 days 17 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Heylo on mobile rip
2488 days 17 hours ago
Jaxon
32 min agoawwsum11
Don't bring Jaxon into this !
My f2 buddie doesn't deserve this ;(
--

Thanks for defending me f2 buddy
2488 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
Hiiiii
2488 days 17 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Here

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!