This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 4

Topic » Challenge 4

2473 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
The next challenge of the season will begin TOMORROW (Tuesday) at an undecided time.

It will be LIVE.  It will be beneficial for your team players to be there when it starts as coming late will be detrimental to your team.

So for now post times you would want the challenge here and based on that, I will decide the time.  NOTE: It is NOT majority rules.  I will decide the time based on the suggestions posted here on when people are available.

Good luck and I will see you then.
2473 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I host @ 7pm EST.

Anytime after 8:30pm EST is fine with me or I likely wont be here :)
2473 days 18 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
8:30 works for me
2473 days 18 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Mark a time, i will be here
2473 days 18 hours ago
coltsfan876
whatever times dont work for iceicebaby
2473 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
8:30 is fine
2473 days 17 hours ago
dragotistic
830 works

ill actually be there live fellas
2473 days 16 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
I'm with colts
2473 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
830 is good
2473 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Based on suggested times, your next LIVE Challenge will occur TODAY (Tuesday) at 8:30 pm est.

I will see you then.
2473 days 13 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Another live challenge. Wonder if Ice won't show up again...but no worries, the team will sheep her anyway.
2473 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
8:30
2473 days 4 hours ago
awwsum11
8:30am
2473 days 3 hours ago
IceIceBaby
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Another live challenge. Wonder if Ice won't show up again...but no worries, the team will sheep her anyway.
--
I've showed up first to the last 2 challenges live or non-live? Wtf is your point LMAO
2473 days ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
My point is you didn't show up on time for the first challenge. Thank god you could muster to log on for 10 seconds to put in a team effort.

So happy that you showed up first for the 3rd challenge... really helped you put up the 2nd worst team score. I think it was the 3rd worst overall if I am not mistaken.
2472 days 22 hours ago
awwsum11
Why don't I have any fights? Someone fight me.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!