This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome to The Island!

Topic » Welcome to The Island!

2436 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment.
2436 days 16 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Hi
2436 days 16 hours ago
Lalisa
hey its me lalisa. since cutthroat 3 i've gotten my eyes deslanted from the money i won from getting 2nd and now im back to win, watch out boys!
2436 days 16 hours ago
MoooHades
*falls off of the boat*

*gets hit by a wave*
2436 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Come on in!
2436 days 16 hours ago
jojo7784
hi
2436 days 16 hours ago
bambinoswag
where is the open bar
2436 days 16 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* walks like a queen*
Time to snatch edges again
2436 days 16 hours ago
Lalisa
*rolls awwsum11 onto the beach*
2436 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*me walking into the island*
https://s10.postimg.org/y8x6e7top/mv3.gif
2436 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Hello everyone, welcome to RSF Season 43: The Island!

23 of you stand before me tonight and either 2, 3 or 4 will end this season as Champion.

A variety of competitors are here to play.

I see 7 brand new faces to the RSF Franchise looking to make a splash.

I see 8 RSF Veterans who have yet to claim a win and are looking for their 1st RSF Championship.

I see 8 former RSF Champions who are ready to defend their title and prove why they are a former RSF Champion.

Throughout this season we will see who has what it takes to claim that title.
2436 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Now you will be fighting to survive this game and one of your biggest enemies will be patience.

When is the right time to enter a Face Off and will you have the numbers to do so?

When is the right time to make a move against your enemies or more importantly your friends?

When is the time to rise to the occasion and prove you deserve to win?

These are some of the questions you will seek to answer because as you know you could very well go weeks without ever playing a challenge so you need to be ready when your time is called.

Are you ready to get this thing started?
2436 days 16 hours ago
Kgamer2218
8 RSF Veterans who have yet to claim a win and are looking for their 1st RSF Championship.
I'm a vet there fuck you gaia
2436 days 16 hours ago
kevin121302
Lets do this shit
2436 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Lol me a vet
Good joke bro tell it again!
2436 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Before we begin there is an important item that needs to be addressed.

Since there are no challenges each round where everyone participates I want this game to stay active.  Each round that activity is kept by voting as there are 2 voting times: Who goes in the Face Off and who is eliminated.

Since you will have roughly 24 hours to vote each time there will be severe penalties if you do not vote.

If you do not vote several times I have the right to DISQUALIFY you from the season and issue a ban to the series.

If you miss a vote there will be ramifications.

If you do not vote for who goes in the Face Off you are still eligible to be voted in but each time you do not vote the next time you participate in a Face Off you will have a DISADVANTAGE.

If you do not vote for who is eliminated then you will automatically receive BOTH a disadvantage in the next Face Off you participate in AND 1 penalty vote against you the next time you face elimination.

These penalties will pile up but keep in mind I can DQ you if you do not actively participate.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!