This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome to The Island!

Topic » Welcome to The Island!

2436 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Now per usual, I will create topics that you are free to post in.

In addition, I will post a confessionals thread for public confessionals but if you wish to mail me private confessionals they are not only welcome but encouraged.  In a previous season I gave RSF passes to those who sent frequent and detailed confessionals but it is not a guarantee I have it every season.

In addition, Skype is a place you can also discuss things but if you have game convos/alliance chats do not forget to add me as I like to know what is occurring behind the scenes in the game.

If you have any questions feel free to mail me or ask in the thread or on skype and I will try to respond ASAP.
2436 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Got it
2436 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Without further ado we can begin this game.

We will start Round 1 with the very first Face Off Vote.

You now have a little over 24 hours to mail me your Face Off Vote.

For this vote you will vote for ANY THREE PLAYERS you wish to participate in the very 1st Face Off.  You are allowed to vote for yourself.  A vote is only deemed valid if you vote for THREE PEOPLE.  Your votes WILL be PUBLICLY REVEALED as in I will reveal who voted for who.  You are allowed to change your votes as frequently as you wish but whatever is the most recent vote I receive when the deadline hits is what is official.

Majority rules.  In the event of a tie, the rules state what the tiebreaker process is.

You have until 10 pm est TOMORROW (Sunday) to mail me your Face Off Vote.  If you do not vote the penalty stated in this thread will be implemented.

Good luck.
2436 days 14 hours ago
semajdude
alright gl ev1
2436 days 13 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Skype is you have not added me kgamer2218 .tengaged
2436 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Add me on Skype amigos
Thnksfrthmmrs.
2436 days 13 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
add me on skype yall... chandlerp1996
2436 days 11 hours ago
MoooHades
my skype is mooohades! =]
2436 days 10 hours ago
GentlemanG
My skype is rayipod2 for anyone that doesn't have it!
2436 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
lavachristian :)
2436 days 7 hours ago
Absol
not adding anyone LOL see ya nerds
2436 days 3 hours ago
AlanDuncan
alan.duncan98
2436 days ago
Noxity
Good luck everyone!

2435 days 22 hours ago
bambinoswag
Skype = bambinoswagga

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!